Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Paypal refund failed 3 times – any known problems
  • Mikey65
    Free Member

Bought a cycling jacket over internet, using paypal from a reputable cycling club for Xmas present, but fit not quite right for recipient…Spoke to supplier and agreed refund when jacket returned…Jacket returned on Royal Mail recorded delivery….supplier have issued a paypal refund which has failed 3 times now despite me speaking to them each time….Anyone know why a refund will fail and do I have a time limit to get my money refunded?

iolo
    Free Member

sounds like lack of funds

kayla1
    Free Member

Lack of funds, e-cheque payment, incorrect email address (if they’ve sent funds directly rather than just refund the initial payment). You could get an email address and send them an invoice from your PP account instead.

Did you send it as a ‘gift’ or did you ‘buy goods’?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Mikey65
    Free Member

Thanks for reply..I bought goods using their checkout process…I have spoken to them twice now and they say they will sort it out.
    They issue a refund, it fails and we start again..Logged a dispute with Paypal after 3rd attempt, the dispute is now closed because the company have just issued a 4th refund..Let’s see what happens.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Paypal refund failed 3 times – any known problems’ is closed to new replies.