Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • PayPal eCheque help!
  • lightman
    Free Member

Has anyone recently made a PP payment and PP decide to use an eCheque instead of the usual instant payment?

They did this to me for the first time yesterday, and now i have to wait till the 19th jan for it to clear!
    But, as this is for a Multi-fuel stove that i need now, its BS.

This has never happened before, im fully verified and been using PP for the last couple of years without problems, and the 26th nov was the last time i made a payment and it was the normal instant type.

Does anyone know why this happened or what i can do to change it?

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

this happened to me once but fortunately i noticed before i hit the pay button.

from memory i think my credit and debit cards had expired, had no money in paypal so it defaulted to echeque, though i stand to be corrected.

TheDoog
    Free Member

Done it to me twice in the last week, even tho the money leaves my bank more or less instantly i still gotta wait, to me its just another bullsh*t way for paypal to keep hold of my money. I'm done with em now, no faith at all.

antigee

as above if alread verified chq a card has not expired or that you have a request to confirm current email address in yr paypal messages

had it happen to me and it just defaults to it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘PayPal eCheque help!’ is closed to new replies.