Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • paypal are **** ! anyone that knows me able to help here ?
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

i bought a use light off the classifieds

payed by paypal

and paypal the **** locked my account ! – i was selected randomly for "further security"

random my arse – its because ive logged in from a satelite connection in west africa.

They want me to confirm my id by inputting the full card number off my card but thats in my top drawer in aberdeen ! im in equitorial guinea till october !

shower of ****.

anyone out there that knows me want to take a bank transfer for 25 quid & the paypal fee and forward it on to podium as gift for me please ?

ill have to sort paypal out when i get back to the uk !

bruneep

I think I can trust you Terry 😉

email details

johnners
    Free Member

its because ive logged in from a satelite connection in west africa.

They want me to confirm my id by inputting the full card number off my card

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. Not their fault you haven't got your card.

trail_rat
    Free Member

would you carry your bank card in west africa ?

iain1775
    Free Member

ah fair point, I only ever carry it when I nip over to southeast africa, and then only if Im there for a weekend or shorter 😉

FFS you would be moaning even louder if paypal had just been hacked and taken all your money off you

Now I hate paypal more than most but for once it sounds like they done good

Jammy111
    Free Member

dont mind doing it for you if you still need helping out

trail_rat
    Free Member

have my own security precautions – that is the card that i use for it has no money in the card i use and no bank a/c is attached to it

thats more for protection from paypal them selves than scammers but it has dual purpose !

tree-magnet
    Free Member

So you're in West Africa and you want me to send you money via paypal? Where's my promise of inheritance or a lottery win?

Blimey, you guys are getting slack. 🙄

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Are you 100% sure that the site you are looking at is genuine?

Jamie
    Free Member

To be fair, and I am Paypal hater due to the fact they are a lore unto themselves, if someone accessed my paypal via satellite phone in Africa then I would expect them to have a look at what was going on.

So Paypal are ****, but this time maybe rightly so?

trail_rat
    Free Member

yes im dealing with podium and he has been informed of the issue its a paypal site – i didnt click any links i went to the paypal site of my own accord to check this.

I guess its right that they check but its a royal pain in the arse

big thanks to BRUNEEP up there!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘paypal are **** ! anyone that knows me able to help here ?’ is closed to new replies.