Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Paypal advice – under review and pending balance? Huh!?
  • singlesteed
    Free Member

So I have sold an item to someone who has just joined ebay a day ago! Not that this is implying anything here understand although he does seem a bit anally retarded through his medsages and requirements of item.

He has hit buy it now and according to Paypal it states under his name ” Under Review”

And that I have a Paypal balance of blah blah blah but not available to withdraw balance so am I correct in thinking he has not got sufficient funds in his bank account to pay via Paypal yet or that perhaps he has not linked his Paypal to his bank account yet!?

Also to note on the ebay sold part of app, it is nit highlighted that it has been paid for.

Not once have I ever encountered problems like this before in all my years of transactions.

could someone shoot some Paypal wisdom at me without the need for a pinch of salt.

Tia 🙂

richpips
    Free Member

Paypal will review the payment (usually in 24hrs) and either approve it or not.

Do not send until the payment clears.

singlesteed
    Free Member

Absolutely not sending as have made clear.

Now he states he made payment via credit card so gather this will take longer.

Thanks Rich 🙂

Suggsey
    Free Member

I sold a bike to a lad who had only joined PayPal the day before and that too was held back for a while because they try and make sure it’s not scammers setting up fly by night accounts etc etc.

nowik
    Free Member

Can take up to 3/4 days if he is paying with credit card and a new customer,it has happened to me in the past when selling goodies on ebay.
    Bloke went mardy when I told him his payment hadn’t cleared and the goods would not be sent until until it cleared 😀 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Paypal advice – under review and pending balance? Huh!?’ is closed to new replies.