Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Paying into someones Paypal account from a normal bank account
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I appear to have bought another car on eBay. I need to transfer some money into the blokes paypal account. I don’t have enough in my paypal account and it will take 5-7 days to get the money transferred as I have to link my paypal to my bank and confirm it all.

Is it possible to transfer money straight from my bank account to his paypal account or does it have to go into his bank account?

MSP

Can’t you pay cash on collection? or are you buying unseen?

You could transfer straight to his paypal account, but that sounds the worst option for protection.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

He is delivering but wants some money up front

aracer
    Free Member

Can’t you pay with a CC or debit card via paypal (I thought that was the default if it’s not bank account linked)?

jota180
    Free Member

Won’t he take a bank transfer?

DezB
    Free Member

Is it possible to transfer money straight from my bank account to his paypal account or does it have to go into his bank account?

It goes from your bank account into his Paypal account (via your Paypal)
    You’ll have to have a confirmed bank account to pay directly from it – or maybe set up the debit card for that account in Paypal – that might be quicker.
    Although if you’re paying for an Ebay item I don’t see why you can’t use a credit card (via Paypal).

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I will try the credit card route. I didn’t know I could. Sorry, a bit of an eBay numpty. I only bought the car at 23:52 last night after a few beers. It is a mid-life crisis bright red TVR wedge!

DezB
    Free Member

Dirty boy!

aracer
    Free Member

It is a mid-life crisis bright red TVR wedge!

In which case you’re better off not paying.

bikebouy
    Free Member

You’ll need more than twice the cost of the car to run that Pig you just bought, hahaha.

No you can’t do it like that through Paypal, you have to link it to your bank account first, takes ages to do (far longer than you have)
    Tried MoneyGramm?
    Tried going into your Bank and doing a trnasfer?
    Tried the Post Office? they do direct transfers too these days, big marked for money laundering, sorry “buying stuff”

Phah.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Wait until you see what I have planned!

From this :

To this :

Actually the target car is slightly different, it is the Sammio G46 but there aren’t any pictures of it yet

stevomcd
    Free Member

You can do direct credit-card payments via PayPal, we do this occasionally for bookings where people want to pay by credit card.

The seller will need to send you a payment request by email. You don’t even need to have a PayPal account.

This might have been something we had to set up specially or it’s only available with a business PayPal account, can’t remember.

DezB
    Free Member

Wait until you see what I have planned!

😯 Mummy! I’m scared!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ewe.. from one ugly car to another.

Leave the doner car alone and thrash it till it falls apart (I’d guess about 11mins 43seconds) until it dies a very cold death on a lane near you (whilst raining and you’ve forgotten your mobile phone)

That reminds me, cheese for lunch.. Nice.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

G46 looks like this

Not ugly in my eyes

DezB
    Free Member

*whispers* he’s got a Prius 😉

druidh
    Free Member

DezB – Member
    *whispers* he’s got a Priuenis substitute

FTFY

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

There is a bit of this about it too.

It is not a penis substitute, it is a mid life crisis and it has taken ages to work up to it so I am going to enjoy it.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

What’s your payal acccount set up like? if I run out of slush funds in the P/Pal account, the extra just gets taken from my current account automatically and just looks like a standard paypal payment to the seller.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Here’s my phineus extension, unfortunatly I need battery power now to keep me going at slow speeds, middle age..Phah!! I spit on (into a hankie)at the thought of Middle Age.. I have a special pair of slippers when I drive this BTW.

And far, far, be it for me to comment on a fellow Mans extension, you have fun with it. I’m sure you’ll get as much fun out of that that I do out of mine..

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Looks like the perfect thing for late night log trips round Avon Tyrell 😉

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

bikebouy – I too am environmental and bunny hugging. I choose the re-use and recycle. Should be fun. Now just got to wait for delivery on Wednesday!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Paying into someones Paypal account from a normal bank account’ is closed to new replies.