Viewing 17 posts - 281 through 297 (of 297 total)
  • Paying for services then not getting them – what to do?
  • donsimon
    Free Member

“don simon” continues to defend him.

Interesting and so wrong, unless you have seen my private emails and messages.
    Don’t worry, I understand how it works here. No evidence required. 😀

Raindog
    Free Member

I’ve been promised a refund and haven’t yet had one. I’m more annoyed at Don Simon than iDave at the moment though. He’s almost as annoying as Fred was.

spacemonkey

You missed out that said businessman man claims he’s sorted it all out, yet none of the complainants have confirmed this,

<not siding with DS> But by the same token you’d expect the complainants (quite rightfully IMO) to be on here complaining if refunds hadn’t been made? </not siding with DS>

jota180
    Free Member

<not siding with DS> But by the same token you’d expect the complainants (quite rightfully IMO) to be on here complaining if refunds hadn’t been made? </not siding with DS>

You mean like the post before yours?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Oh!

spacemonkey

You mean like the post before yours?

Hmm, odd – that post wasn’t there 20 mins ago (for me anyway), hence my response. Oh well, sadly looks like there’s some life in this thread yet …

donsimon
    Free Member

<not siding with DS>

🙁

boblo
    Free Member

Raindog – Member
    I’ve been promised a refund and haven’t yet had one.

When was this? IIRC, everyone was promised satisfaction many times and…..

pitduck
    Free Member

bump

hora
    Free Member

Sorry I said nothing wrong on the other thread nor did I report any posts. Yet my post was deleted.

I am sceptical however I wonder how much pleading of hardship is going on compared to how many people out of pocket. I hope the ‘minimal’ information release has no ulterior motive however why cant idave be 100% clear in black and white on numbers owed?

Sorry as per IWH scam it leaves a bad taste. A scammer takes money and makes excusers. Doesnt matter how it starts out. IWH promised goods as well.

I guess this post will disapear but all the best to those owed money. Just be brutally honest idave, promise a plan to every within a month. Explain moneys an issue. Dont avoid or promise in another week etc. That is the bestway IMO.

kaesae
    Free Member

Paying for services then not getting them – what to do?

I would simply get used to living in a falsified democracy!

iDave
    Free Member

why cant idave be 100% clear in black and white on numbers owed?

I did do on here some time ago. And I emailed them all, cc’d them all. Plans are being done for some, money has been refunded to some and a couple haven’t responded.

Just be brutally honest idave

I have been, both on here and in emails to those affected and I’ll get it all resolved. But I’m not going to respond to every post no matter how inaccurate.

To clarify a couple of points, I haven’t been on holiday and I haven’t been ‘working’ at the Olympics for the media either.

The situation I was in and am coming out of is that I pretty much lost everything and have been trying to rebuild that. The STWers out of pocket was a part off all the crap and I’m afraid I lost the will to post every detail of every aspect of the shit in my life. Whilst I understand the STW community wanting to see what they call justice, the on-going efforts of a few to prevent me doing business in any form just made everything worse.

I’ll deal with those affected, everyone will get what they’re after, I’ll keeping working if everyone is OK with that and this will be the last response I’ll make on STW to people who aren’t directly involved.

grum
    Free Member

Plans are being done for some, money has been refunded to some and a couple haven’t responded.

Which one of these is Raindog? Presumably you’re saying he hasn’t responded?

I’ve been promised a refund and haven’t yet had one.

I think you’ve got to realise that lots of people were initially very sympathetic about whatever it was that happened to you – but it doesn’t honestly look like you’ve been busting a gut to make sure people have been done right – which is what most people would consider the right thing to do.

Edit: Just seen you’re not going to respond to anyone not directly involved. I can kind of see where you’re coming from – but your defensive attitude doesn’t exactly inspire confidence/enthusiasm. Playing the victim isn’t the best way to rebuild a business I wouldn’t have thought, regardless of what’s happened. I still don’t quite understand how you lost all emails, files etc (backups?).

hora
    Free Member

On your last sentence iDave. You’d never get future new business or respect though.

Hence its better to be totally transparent in your situation.

Nothing hidden or mirrors.

iDave
    Free Member

Hence its better to be totally transparent in your situation.

I’ve done that and people have decided it’s not enough. I did it quite a few times actually. Do I spend all day responding to misinformed posts here or should I spend the time trying to get things back on track? You made some mention that I’d had a holiday? Based on what, your opinion? A rumour?

I still don’t quite understand how you lost all emails, files etc (backups?).

Buy me a beer sometime and I’ll tell you. It’s all referred to somewhere within the forum.

hora
    Free Member

I didnt mention anything about a holiday.

Still your hacked email/internet issue seems to be behind you and youve got time to ride Cannock.

Im out fella. I dont want anything else to do with this. Pop yourself in my Fred box ta.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Did this ever get sorted?

Viewing 17 posts - 281 through 297 (of 297 total)

The topic ‘Paying for services then not getting them – what to do?’ is closed to new replies.