Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Paulscycles online – any good?
  • 4ags4
    Free Member

anyone bought a bike online from the paulscycles website as they seem to have a few good deals.
    If so how long has delivery taken?

DaveBro
    Free Member

mate bought one a year or so ago – delivery prompt from memory – had to build from box (which was amusing as he ended up at lbs to bail him out!) – all worth it, as he got a fantastic deal on what was essentially just the previous years model

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yes, fantastic deals, next day delivery and great service. Bought my Coiler from there last year.

munkster
    Free Member

Bought cheap-ish Kona from there about 4 years ago, they were very helpful, arrived quick etc.

crazy-legs

A guy at work bought one recently, quick delivery and the bike was what he’d ordered – always a plus point!

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

My brother bought a Kona a few week back very good service they gave him. Not to mention a great price!

scaredypants

and again – fast, as listed, well packaged

hugh_b
    Free Member

Bought a bike from them at the start of the year with £1000 off the rrp!! Fantastic service! Very fast delivery and came properly set-up, un-like some other mail order bikes i have had in the past. I think this is because they actually remove the bike from the box, check everything and set it up then re-pack it!

kona_uk
    Free Member

Yep, bought a cheap GT i drive from there a few years back, very helpful and good service.

GF got a Trek WSD EX8 from them. Delivered the next day, bike was well set up.

Surely the STW massive cannot all be agreeing on something?!?

cxi
    Free Member

My GF got a Trance from them – no hassle, top price and quick delivery (allowing for typical numpty couriers).

caledonia
    Free Member

Got my trance from them a couple of years back.
    Upgraded to Hayes HFX Nines free of charge, bled and fitted nice and neat.
    Pop the wheels on, straightn the bars and I was set !

I rang them first to talk to the guy and he was very helpful on the phone.

GREAT service, I am going to buy again (just need the money).

4ags4
    Free Member

great, all looks pretty good.

flatback
    Free Member

bought 3 from them no worries

chakaping
    Free Member

Had two from them. No complaints.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Paulscycles online – any good?’ is closed to new replies.