Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Paul Simon – Rhythm of the Saints – Anyone else like it?
  • dannyh
    Free Member

This might make me sound a bit fuddy-duddy, but I’m only mid-thirties, honest.

I have only recently discovered this album, and honestly, it is the best music I have bought in years. If you want something to chill out to, this, in my opinion, is it.

I have always been a fan of Simon & Garfunkel and really didn’t think Paul Simon had done a decent whole album other than Graceland.

P.S. I wouldn’t use it as pre-ride music in the car, though, AC/DC is far better for that!

mikey74
    Free Member

Whilst I’ve never bought much of his music, I have huge respect for Paul Simon: He’s certainly a talented musician and an amazing songwriter.

Oh, and age should have nothing to do with what music you listen to.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I quite like it but not a patch on the Simon & Garfunkel stuff IMO.

theflatboy
    Free Member

i like it a lot. haven’t listened in a while. the drumming bit on the obvious child is quality.

rewski
    Free Member

Amazing doc on Simon & Garfunkel botw recently, both amazing artists. Not familiar with the album in ap, will check it out.

chakaping
    Free Member

That doc might still be on iplayer. well worth looking. it wss awe inspiring

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Paul Simon – Rhythm of the Saints – Anyone else like it?’ is closed to new replies.