Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Patterdale MRT
  • polarisandy
    Free Member

I hope this isn’t out of place here but thought that given we’ve rescued quite a few mountain bikers, some that frequent here, this might reach a receptive audience.

Patterdale MRT have recently jumped into the world of social media and set up a facebook page.
    As you probably know the UK SAR teams are run by civilian volunteers and funded mainly by charitable donations from the general public.

At the moment we are fundraising for new radio sets and with 40+ needed it’s quite a task and all publicity will be valuable in helping us get there.

If you could take a moment to have a look at the teams Facebook page and even like and share it to show support it would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Andy McAlea

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Patterdale-Mountain-Rescue-Team/830113453730698

marcus7
    Free Member

Done, in 30 years of being in the hills proper I’ve only once been near to calling you guys out. It was a classic case of youthful stupidity but I remember being very scared at the time. It was comforting to know that someone would come looking for us!.

tomaso
    Free Member

Done!
    Thanks for all your efforts.

polarisandy
    Free Member

Thank you very much fellas.

surfer
    Free Member

Bump

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Patterdale MRT’ is closed to new replies.