Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Password saving W7
  • mattsccm
    Free Member

My pc used to ask me if I wanted to save passwords. Its stopped doing that. Why and how do I get it to do that again?
    Also why does my ebay login not stay live? I tick the box that asks if I want to stay logged in.

CountZero

They’ll probably fix it just before W8 comes out.

scaredypants

presumably you ticked the box that says “don’t ask me every time” – or whatever it actually says
    in internet explorer

davidjones15
    Free Member

Hi, my name is David. I have just found this thread and as I am being your own personalized customer services helper I can be help you. If you can only just send me your bank account details I will be fixing your problem and am send to you the correct passwords.
    Many thanks.
    David.

mattsccm
    Free Member

Many thanks David. I’ll send you all I have.

mattsccm
    Free Member

WTF???
    I can’t even find anything thats asks me if I want to save anything.
    With the exception of 1 regular place I always tick the yes if I am asked if I want to save /autocomplete a password. I have frequently selected NO for that one without loosing the capability to save passwords for new sites. Until now.
    That link to a page was great I am sure but I haven’t a clue what it is on about. Why oh why doesn’t a **** computer do what you want not what some one thinks you want.
    Eg for some reason this forum doesn’t show the cursor after where I am typing. If I want to insert mid sentence I can but the cursor doesn’t show there. No where else does this happen. I guess its a setting thing but I haven’t chosen that.

Tebbalot
    Free Member

regarding the mouse thing I think it’s a bit weird:

control panel>search for ‘mouse’> change mouse settings>pointer options
    see if the ‘hide pointer while typing’ box is ticked

I have the box ticked and the cursor is hidden everywhere apart from this website!

scaredypants

OK, how about this?
    I don’t use int explorer so not certain, but:

tools
    internet options
    content
    autocomplete / settings button
    ask me before saving passwords (tick this)

mattsccm
    Free Member

Nope

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Password saving W7’ is closed to new replies.