Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Passportes VTT this year. Tips: Airport Transfer, When all the lifts open, etc
  • GEDA
    Free Member

Just booked now. Nothing left in Morzine so booked for Saturday from Avoriaz. Disappointed that the Torgon loop is missing and the bike show is in Chantel.

Anybody got any tips though. What's the best deal for an airport transfer? Paid 75 last year which was nearly as much as the flight. Looking at car hire but that is not so clear cut.

My top tip is try the orange alternative route down to Champery if you found the rest of the trails a bit lacking in the technical department. Lost all my mates last year and took that as a short cut and it was one of the best trails I did when I was in the Alps, (Together with the Torgon wood descent 🙁 .

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

The transfer companies from airport to Morzine have a minimum fee so need probably at least 4 people to make it worthwhile. I am just heading out, I'll be back shortly and I'll post up the transfer company that we've used numerous times before and are great think it worked out about £40 each return.But most of the transfer companies are similar prices now.

ajc
    Free Member
    flowmtbguy
    Free Member

Ski Lifts do a guaranteed price per person – think it's 35 each way per person.

ahwiles
    Free Member

thanks for the trail tip Geda, does anyone else know any technical trail alternatives?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Passportes VTT this year. Tips: Airport Transfer, When all the lifts open, etc’ is closed to new replies.