Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Passportes Du Soleil lift share from the South Coast
  • MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

I’ve got an entry for the Friday ride so it looks like I’m going to be driving down on the Thursday and back Sunday or Monday. If anyone would like a lift there’s a seat in my van and plenty of space in the back for kit. I’m based outside Southampton so could pick up from anywhere between there and Dover.

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

I could possibly be up for this… and I live in Southampton too. Will check diary etc when I get home this evening.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Bump for a new week.

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Bump again while there’s another ‘Driving to the Alps’ thread active.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I would love to but MrsWCA seems less keen on me doing anything risky right at the moment. sorry

Pigface
    Free Member

Is the passport happening this year, a guy I work with has had his week in Morzine cancelled due to its still snowing there.

superfli
    Free Member

Champery webcam:

😯

frogstomp

Well, it’s our first time out there and with about a month to go there’s lots of snow still in Avoriaz:

http://livecam.avoriaz.com/

(cool time lapse feature by the way)

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

When I was in Morzine for a couple of days in August 2010 it was 33 degrees at resort level. I’m guessing that I may have been wrong to assume that it’s always like that throughout the summer months.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Passportes Du Soleil lift share from the South Coast’ is closed to new replies.