Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Passport renewal
  • organic355
    Free Member

Stupid question, whats the official website? there seem to be a lot of 3rd party services out there?

trail_rat
    Free Member

sorry website ??? …..

go to the postoffice and get the forms.

Rob_S
    Free Member
    Wozza
    Free Member

https://www.gov.uk/browse/citizenship/passports

You’ll need to get the forms from the post office.

white101

£72 for a renewal, just sent mine off yesterday

trail_rat
    Free Member

im so glad the company pays for mine – was 115 quid last time(the many pages express quicker than quick service) for my second one and i need to renew my original now :S

carlos
    Free Member

You don’t need to get the forms from the PO, fill it all in online using Rob_S link above, check, check and check again its all correct, wait for it to be posted out, sign it, make the payment and send it back.

Did mine a couple of weeks ago, seventy odd quid for a renwal and had it back within a week

JohnClimber
    Free Member

“It costs £72.50 by post or £81.25 through the Post Office’s Passport Check & Send service”

That’s just criminal……

Need to renew mine after next weeks trip…..

Do anyone know if you can just turn up at your lacal pass port office with your old one and a couple of photos and do it there and then?

scuttler

Do anyone know if you can just turn up at your lacal pass port office with your old one and a couple of photos and do it there and then?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=immediate+uk+passport+renewal

andypaul99
    Free Member

Use the post office service if in a hurry, it costs a little more but I got mine renewed in 2 days

taxi25
    Free Member

Just renewed mine, did the online thing, forms came in about a week. filled them in sent them off, new passport came five days later !!! pretty chuffed I look more or less the same ten years later. 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Passport renewal’ is closed to new replies.