Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Passport Du Soleil
  • Skid-Mark
    Free Member

Had a great day on Saturday. Despite the weather forecast and threatening cloud, it stayed dry all day. Yet again we had a grintastic day out at an event that was superby organised.

It’s always a pleasuer when your mate comes a cropper and not you (so long as they are alright that is!). Nothing quite beats the site of your buddy hurtling off the side of the track and into the trees. The only serious damage was to his pride needless to say.

Couse seemed to have a little more ups that usual, or ws that just my imagination. Having said that, I was on a hard tail, so it didn’t bother me.

Tell us about your PduS experience.

marionheck
    Free Member

I ate to much meat at teh feed stations……

other than that a great day. A bit more up than expected.

RHSno2
    Free Member

Meat? At feed stations….Was that in the Swiss side?

Stunning to days riding over in Switzerland. Weather really picked up!

blurltrider
    Free Member

It was our first PPDS, we did the Saturday ride and had a brilliant time. Was expecting worse weather so it was a bonus when we managed to avoid any rain. We only had to wait in a queue once at a slow chair and decided to enjoy the rest rather than copy the example of those who chose to ride up instead! Managed to avoid any mechanicals, punctures or crashes but tried my hardest on the wet rooty section down to Morzine!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Passport Du Soleil’ is closed to new replies.