Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • passive aggressive work emails
  • bagpuss72
    Free Member

Actually the one I’ve just got is better…

After these two hours you will never want to hear Brenda Lee singing “Rocking around the Christmas Tree” ever again.

camo16
    Free Member

After these two hours you will never want to hear Brenda Lee singing “Rocking around the Christmas Tree” ever again.

That’s an intriguing sentence alright.

I counter it with:

They never really made the point to us about the importance of the outside person.

and

Please destroy previous email. Sorry about that.

Both received within the last 10 minutes.

cupra
    Free Member

Kidnap the mug and send the owner pictures of it from various locations. This weas done years ago at my brothers office and people were taking it on holidays etc and sending back pictures of it with ransom notes etc. Nowadays photoshop could be used instead.

plodtv
    Free Member

Here’s Mine

There are less than 12 hours left in our Summer Sale.

We’re down to the last few boxes of stuff – so get it before it’s gone.

And remember, there’s a further 20% off all marked sale prices
    for you VIP’s if you use the offer code SUML29 at the checkout.

You’ve got until midnight to get your orders in.

Tick Tock.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Claire knows the cup belongs to someone else but goes a head and uses it anyway, so of the two parties involved it is clear the she is the one lacking in social graces. I’m not surprised ‘fatty’ broaches the subject with an email. It seems that Claire can be quite insensitive and it is much easier to deal with such people by email than face-to-face. Not that it is a lot of hassle, but it definitely sits in the ‘shit i don’t need’ pile. Claire might want to ask herself how come she sends out the signals that she is unapproachable about such a trivial thing.

binners

twas neither the missus or Hora. Its regarding a leaving present for another colleague going off on maternity this week 😀

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Women in offices. Not always nice.

So why didn’t the Claire go up to the mug-owner and say “sorry about that – please feel free to just to tell me if I do something that upsets you” ?

This is how petty office squabbles start.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Mine:

But part of our work is to find better and better translators and I have a really great one for this! He is an engineer and is Brazilian, his work is faultless, so this will be an improvement.
    Besides, he will be shown the previous work we produced, the glossary etc.
    I would never change translators without need, but, if I remember, the last time your office in San Paolo were not actually that happy with our work, that said it was not Brazilian enough. This is why I thought it would be good to change. Do not worry, we know what we are doing.

Women in offices. Baaaaaaaaaad shid.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I don’t get email in my new job 🙂
    *does the happy dance*

aracer
    Free Member

MaxGentleman Enlargement Pills have been featured across major media outlets around the world, including ESP and Fox News, with dozens of positive reviews.

randomjeremy
    Free Member

This sort of thing is why womens shouldn’t be allowed in a place of work. Can you imagine the cost to the economy?

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘passive aggressive work emails’ is closed to new replies.