Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Passenger Side Airbag Question
  • steve-g
    Free Member

Hi All

I have never seen a question go un-answered on here so I’m going to try my luck…

Does my T-reg Fiesta 1250 Zetec have a passenger side airbag? I have checked the manual and asked at Kwik Fit and am still none the wiser, there are no markings to say that it has one, but Kwik Fit seemed to think that the car may be old enough that I wasn’t required to have the markings????

Anyone got one/had one and know the answer?

Cheers
    Steve

owenfackrell
    Free Member

I haven’t ever seen a car which doesn’t say it has an air bag when one is fitted. I.E it would say on the dash its self. The spec list on Parkers doesn’t list one.

al-london
    Free Member

Quickfit do not have a clue. I would say it doesnt have one if it isnt marked best bet would be to take it to a good independant garage.

Alex

aP
    Free Member

T-reg? For something that age I’d be surprised that it has a driver’s side airbag.

al-london
    Free Member

“T-reg? For something that age I’d be surprised that it has a driver’s side airbag. “

Are you serious? Even the French have managed airbags and passenger airbags in 1999. Most cars have them from mid 90’s.

Alex

steve-g
    Free Member

Yeah, it definitely has a drivers side airbag and that’s marked

aP – lay off my car, I bought it nearly 4 years ago for 500 quid and so far it has given me 30000 hassle free miles – touch wood

Flaperon

I had an L-reg Astra with a driver’s side airbag. On older cars it’s typically very easy to see the perforations in the dash on the passenger’s side where the airbag comes out. Alternatively, peer into the glovebox. If it appears to run flush to the top of the dash, then there’s probably no airbag.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Passenger Side Airbag Question’ is closed to new replies.