Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • PAS Endura Venturi 3/4 waterproof shorts 1/2 price bargain !!!!!
  • oldfart

http://www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDetails.asp?productID=21710&categoryID=214
    pity these weren’t available when i bought my Altura,s !

wwaswas

mine arrived today having ordered Monday – very pleased with them so far (well, they fit, anyway!).

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

They are good but the belt is rubbish

bonesetter
    Free Member

I was thinking of some to replace some Burners which keep sliding down and then get stuck on the saddle

So, the belt doesn’t work? Same problem maybe

stayhigh

Very happy with mine, they are a bit “swishy” but fantastic at keeping the wet out 😉

fbk
    Free Member

Good call – mine are just about to wear out – I was wondering what I’d replace them with.

Not sure what a PAS is though 🙂

oldfart

Public Announcement Service of course ! 😳
    Sometimes in your urgency to help strangers ……….

bonesetter
    Free Member

Thanks old(ish) one for the heads up. I think ill trya pair.

Lummox

ordered, very gratefull for the heads up

chakaping
    Free Member

Worth a go at that price, but I’ve had both and far prefer the Altura Attacks.

BoardinBob

£50 for a pair of shorts is a bargain? 😆

BadlyWiredDog

Mine wore through the seat worryingly quickly with relatively light use in the Peak, nice cut and fabric, but you can clearly see how the things have abraded badly at saddle contact points. I’m not saying they’re worse than similar kit and to be fair, they were used hard in very abrasive conditions, but it’s maybe worth being aware that they’re not the most durable things out there and the reinforced patch on the seat doesn’t necessarily sit where it’s supposed to.

My experience is that waterproof and softshell shorts are less durable than normal baggies, I think because the fabrics tend to be less durable and seams stand proud, which tends to concentrate abrasion at those points.

Great while they’re working though. Someone really needs to come up with a version with a seamless, reinforced seat though imo.

chakaping
    Free Member

£50 for a pair of shorts is a bargain?

dry bum = priceless

BoardinBob

£15 Race Face shorts in the CRC sale. Totally waterproof. Still going strong after 3 years.

That’s a bargain.

Tiger6791

Bought, 🙂 hopefully they don’t wear out

Drac

Ordered ta for heads up and yet no, I’ve been trying not to order stuff. Samuri’s post yesterday about CRC savings made me look and I ordered some pedals, that’s on top of numerous parcels I’ve recieved the last week and not mentioning the other 2 I’m waiting for.

Right that’s it for now, maybe.

velochild
    Free Member

Hi, thanks for the headsup. one question; do these have studs for attaching clickfast liner shorts inside? or are they more of an overshort?

Cheers in advance

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘PAS Endura Venturi 3/4 waterproof shorts 1/2 price bargain !!!!!’ is closed to new replies.