• This topic has 55 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Party Piece. What's yours?
  • cheese@4p

Make a lighted fag dissapear in my mouth and then re appear it.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Go VERY bright red, make all my veins on my face pop out then pass out (the last bit was accidental and I have not tried it since).

Really?! Doh! 😆

epicyclo

Place a penny beside the right hand side of my right heel almost at the back. Then pass my left arm completely round the back of my right leg from the right and pick up the penny.

The difficult bit was drinking the tumbler of flaming Drambuie while doing it.

Gut’s too big to do that now.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Anyone do the lighter fluid “trick?” Put a bit in your hand, set fire to it then shake it out?

Don’t try it VERY drunk – my mate doused my hand (unknown to me) and I ran around the house trying to put 2-3ft flames out. A&E mission and a week of changing the dressing every day. A little sheepish when I had to explain I had voluntarily set fire to my own hand…

Used to be able to dislocate my shoulder at will – unfortunately is bu66ered it right up and been physioing it ever since – DOH!

pstokes99
    Free Member

Used to be able to dislocate my shoulder at will

That’s suppopsed to be really useful – well it looked it in the ‘Leathal Weapon’ movies

monkeyfiend
    Free Member

Use to take my lip ring out and squirt my drink through the hole. Dont like wasting booze these days though so havent done it in a while.

yunki
    Free Member

My little sister.. at about 11 years old.. used to snort milk and then force it up through her sinuses and out of her tear ducts so that she would appear to ‘cry’ milky tears..

Our mum banned the practice after about the gazillionth case of conjunctivitus..

nonk
    Free Member

i can fold my ears up stuff em in the hole and leave em.oh yes.

akira

If there’s ever an STW party, I think I might be busy……

emsz
    Free Member

Yunki your sister wins

Surf Matt why didn’t you say before? Dislocating your shoulder is much more impressive than a handstand. 🙂

My housemate Chris just licked his own nose: form an orderly que girls! LOL

TiRed

I can make balloon sculptures to keep the kids entertained.

I can also whistle and hum tunes simultaneously

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ha ha! Surf-Mat ‘Out-AWESOMED’ by Emsz! 😆

Brilliant…

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Well no actually unless he can do three of more of these which is what I’m talking about:

You need to turn down your PWNED/AWESOMETER settings Elf – yours seems to be going off a little too easily.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Emsz – quick post loads of pictures of yourself. It’s the surest way for awesome success!

Derek_Starship will go inter-galactic!!

sharki
    Free Member

The only time i’ve preformed what could be described as a party piece was on stage, whilst nekid, it involved a cucumber, some hot candle wax and two assistants.

Sorry i can’t compete with the awesome twins.

DezB
    Free Member

Hey, I can lick my nose! (Or yours!)

Does that count as a party piece then?

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Party Piece. What's yours?’ is closed to new replies.