Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Parts for late Judys????
  • boybiskit
    Free Member

Help! I have a set of the very last RS Judy’s. I know they sound rubbish but they’re actually quite good (pop loc, adj travel and rebound, flexy but I only weigh 10st!). I want to swap them for the dead Marzocchi EXRs on my old Kona Dawg.

BUT… 2 problems with them. First up the circlip off the top has been nicked (now found on the Rebas)- anyone know where I can find one?

Second: the damping cartridge has blown. I have looked EVERYWHERE online for one but cannot find one. Does anyone have any ideas where I migth find one?

It’d be a shame to have to bin these forks but comedy speed rebound aint my thing!

whattyre
    Free Member

speak to fishers outdoor ltd.who are the current importer…they might have an idea who still does em unless they still stock them

nigelb001
    Free Member

Common problem with the damping cartridges on Judys. I’ve got a pair of super condition Judy XLCs here with a blown cartridge. I can’t bring myself to bin them so any answers would interest me too.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

TF Tuned ‘may’ have something too. My old Judys , replaced all the guts with air cartridges , but cant remember much on them, if you cant find a cartridge.

boybiskit
    Free Member

Thanks guys.*goes to speak email Fishers*. if I have any luck I’ll let you know.

gnusmas

I got some 2001 Judy XCs that could do with a couple of new parts i have been looking for so likewise will keep an eye on this post

Neil-F
    Free Member

Rockshox Dart parts might fit, I used a seal kit for Judy’s on my lad’s Dart 2 fork.

boybiskit
    Free Member

Thanks Neil. With the price of seal kits I don’t really want a ‘might’ option and I know that Dart’s aren’t nearly posh enough for my LBS to stock those! I awiat a response from Fisher…

jeff

I’ve got a set of late 90’s Judys internals + manual in my garage, but I think they’ll be too old for you – we’re talking elastomer + tiny coils / 85mm travel.

Took Uploaded some pics a few days back ready for a clearout on the classifieds. Ping me an email if you’re interested.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/83002503@N00/8484534499/

jeff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Parts for late Judys????’ is closed to new replies.