Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Part time work at home. Talk to me.
  • tthew

Obviously one of those 'I made 3 million pounds with 3 minutes work on 'tinternet' schemes would be perfect, but I could do with a way of making a few extra quid.

Know it's a long shot, but does anyone know of anything? Doing it from home hopefully means flexibility round my usual job, which would obviously take preference, otherwise it'll be Tesco's or something similar.

project
    Free Member

Chat lines,

badnewz
    Free Member

Currency trading through spreadbetting, if you get it right. If you get it wrong, off to Tescos.

tthew

Thanks both, not sure the missis would approve of the chat lines 😀 As for the currency trading, I have a hunch I'd be useless at that, and sounds like the sort of thing you'd need the reddies to begin with, rich always find it easy to get richer eh?

badnewz
    Free Member

Spreadbetting is leveraged, meaning you can trade by not actually buying the currencies, but by leveraging a deposit of say £70 – you can also place 'stop-losses' to stop you from going over that limit. In theory you can make thousands off a relatively small deposit if you get it right; any profits are also tax free although i'm sure the government would fancy changing that sometime soon (losses are also tax free :D.)
    But it is risky as its effectively a form of gambling.
    Only other people I know who work from home are involved in IT – website design in particular.

project
    Free Member

Tthew, most wives dont know their husbands use chatlines, so whats the differenc in being one of the chatline chatters.

Just think of as like being on here,chatting to some strange men youve never met,but getting paid for it.

tthew

Really not sure I'm that desparate for cash Project, reckon I can arrange my finances another way, but you have given me an excellent idea for another thread. Cheers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Part time work at home. Talk to me.’ is closed to new replies.