Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Parsons Green – Tube explosion
  • piemonster
    bails

Fingers crossed no serious injuries, seen some pictures on Twitter and it doesn’t look like there was any damage to the carriage.

MrSmith
    Free Member

i hope it was just a douche-flute vape combustion not an ‘improvised device’ and the only injuries are a sore throat from a cherry overdose

uselesshippy
    Free Member

I was driving into town along the embankment, and saw about 20 old bill cars going the other way. My first thought was, oh shit, not again, but thankfully it doesn’t seem too bad.

Stedlocks
    Free Member

I think it’s more luck than judgement that it isn’t that bad…..

craigxxl
    Free Member

Images coming through of a large bucket container

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41278545

thecaptain
    Free Member

My first thought was the new iPhone….

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Looking at that picture of the bucket, it seems clear that no-one had the presence of mind to alert staff to a plainly suspicious, unaccompanied item.

See it, report it!

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

Completely oblivious to this incident this morning until I heard colleagues mentioned.

As Mr. Woppit says strange no one would have reported that unaccompanied (?) bucket.

flange
    Free Member

Declared a terror attack. I do wonder if it was planned to go off when it did, or wait for the tube to be a bit closer to the bigger landmarks. Would have got in to Cannon Street around 8.40am. From experience I can say that the tube at Cannon St at 8.40am is not a nice place to be, no doubt an explosion like that could have potentially caused a lot more damage….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Looking at that picture of the bucket, it seems clear that no-one had the presence of mind to alert staff to a plainly suspicious, unaccompanied item.

See it, report it!

Conclusion LEAP!

Why assume it was unaccompanied before it went pop? ‘Builder’ carrying a bucket on the tube wouldn’t be massively out of place, shirley?

Drac

The bucket is in a Lidl bad I’d say that time of say the tube would be packed. Can you tell which bag is unattended on busy carriage?

jambalaya
    Free Member

@MrW we don’t knoe how long it was left unattended, could have been seconds.

Edit: what Flashy says, tube often has builders with kit travelling to/from work

Another stabbing attack in Paris this morning

edd

Can you tell which bag is unattended on busy carriage?

+1

I hope that no one is seriously injured.

thecaptain
    Free Member

Hardly surprising it’s unattended *after* it went off and everyone got off the tube…

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

‘Builder’ carrying a bucket on the tube wouldn’t be massively out of place, shirley?

On the other hand, not that many so it shouldn’t take too long to find them on CCTV

globalti
    Free Member

I’d get on the tube with something like a kitchen waste bin complete with a shop label stuck to it then I’d get off and “forget” it.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Parsons Green – Tube explosion’ is closed to new replies.