Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Parkwood springs Sheffield?
  • robidoo
    Free Member

Thinking of heading over for an hour Sat, has anyone been yet. Just wondering where to park as I know some of the areas nearby are dodgy. I will be heading over from the M1 btw.

docrobster
    Free Member

Either on Rutland road near the boy and bird statue or on cooks wood road. Was there today with the kids. Bumped into his Peaty-ness!
    An hour might be too long. Takes about 10 minutes to do a lap….

markcurtains
    Free Member

Either on Rutland road near the boy and bird statue or on cooks wood road. Was there today with the kids. Bumped into his Peaty-ness!
    An hour might be too long. Takes about 10 minutes to do a lap….

I went Thursday and also bumped into SP, had a good chat. The speed him and his mate passed me on the uphills….. 😳

As mentioned in other threads, I’m a trail noob so I really enjoyed my hour or so I spent. Managed to survive the red trail options and am looking forward to my next visit (tomorrow, weather permitting).

For anyone else visiting, I thoroughly recommend parking on Rutland Road as that brings you on to the trail right at the bottom so yu’re getting the climb out of the way first and obviously don’t have to climb back to the car at the end of the lap.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Parkwood springs Sheffield?’ is closed to new replies.