Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • parking wars
  • D0NK

I’ve read comments like that on other sites but it sounded to me like a “the law according to my mate down the pub” factoid, no idea tho

yunki
    Free Member

So are we of the opinion that my note which was intended to be a bit abrasive but softened with humour fell a bit short of the mark?

I couldn’t be bothered wandering on site with my kid, finding the bloke and waiting around for him to come down and move it..
    I was hoping a humorous note that he will spot after work might just dissuade him from doing it again..

Seems as though some think I should have opted to be a thoroughly decent chap about it all…

After being told off by you masterful bunch of social giants, I’m sure that I’ll be in no doubt about what constitutes gentlemanly conduct in future 😆

mrchrispy

put a note on the door saying the latch mechanism is broke and its not unknown for the doors to spring open which much speed and force. parking there would be unwise.

Love that youtube clip btw. 10/10

squirrelking
    Free Member

After being told off by you masterful bunch of social giants, I’m sure that I’ll be in no doubt about what constitutes gentlemanly conduct in future

The site would be happy if you used accepted terminology to describe its members. The words you were looking for were ‘Big Hitters’.

(Although I must agree that whilst it no doubt sounded funny in your head at the time it really does read back badly)

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘parking wars’ is closed to new replies.