Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Parking fight – who was in the right?
  • myheadsashed

I have a white van therefore in any 50/50 contest for a space I win automatically…………… 😉

I find a few dents add a certain patina/character to an otherwise blank canvass.

project
    Free Member

Gorse stacks car park in chester, has a silly traffic system you drive down to the end nearest town, and find you cant drive out due to someone parking there on the exit bit, so you then have to reverse, so funny watching the number of people who cant reverse round a corner.

project
    Free Member

Oh and a tesco multi storey car park late one night parked in a child and fat person parking bay in the van, more room to open the doors.

A woman shopper started screaming at me about parking in the child sapce etc, i pointed out my child waas in the back of the van has a solid bulkhead and solid doors, no windows.

So walked to the exit, and waited till she went down stairs and moved the van, walked into store, and heard an anouncement would the owner of yellow van reg no, please return to his vehicle imediately, went back up stairs and there was the security guard, the bloke in a white zshirt that work at tesco , and that woman all looking for my van, obviously she had reported i had my non existent kid in the back, and locked in.

some people just like to complain, and so much fun can be had in a supermarket car park, thats before the doging sessions start whenb the store closes.

stufive
    Free Member

Meanwhile!

Mr_C
    Free Member

That’s really rather pathetic of you.

There was no intention to do any damage, I just hit it out of frustration with the side of my fist as I walked past. I was as shocked as anyone when this dent appeared, it was like the thing was made of tinfoil.

tonyg2003

That’s really rather pathetic of you.
    There was no intention to do any damage, I just hit it out of frustration with the side of my fist as I walked past. I was as shocked as anyone when this dent appeared, it was like the thing was made of tinfoil.

And you stopped to leave your details so you could pay for your damage of someone else’s property ……………….,,…………. nope thought not

Junkyard
    Free Member

Not really getting your point there project – you parked where you were not meant to , pretend to have a child left in the van and you seem to think her response was out of order

some people just like to complain,

Had you done what you had actually claimed to she was doing the right thing – especially the kid angle so again I am not really sure what your point is

you wound someone up being being a tit and lying and you still think its funny and her fault – is that it?

Some of you get proper wound up over some fairly trivial stuff

nealglover
    Free Member

That was they day I found out how easily the rear wing of an Audi TT caves in when you give it a relatively light punch

Made up story.

I’ve worked on loads of these and the rear wing is a structural part of the car as it forms part of the roof strength and the door frame.
    It’s made of aluminium and has fairly substantial supports behind it.

Not sure which would make you more of an idiot really. Actually doing what you said, or pretending that you did for effect.

project
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-23568236

Man killed in ASDA car park over parking space in the disabled bays, so very sad and pointless.

piemonster

Good grief, what a waste. And over parking.

project
    Free Member

But sadly it happens, when my dad was alive, i took him to Tesco, couldnt get intot he disabled space, so parked over two spaces while i got his wheelchair out, the abuse i got, thankfuly my dad was nearly deaf.
    wnt shopping and it was pouring with rain when we came out, and luckily spotted a disabled space, so ran and got van while dad stayed in the warm and dry, as i reversed into disabled space, fat bastard in car started tooting and screaming abuse about it being disabled ,i showed him the blue badge, he still screamed abuse, a large crowd was gathering as 15 stone and 6 foot 3 of angry me got out of van, and shouted at the fat b…..d, see that old chap over thats my dad, he owns the blue badge, he is registered blind, is nearly deaf, and has terminal cancer, he is trying to see and hear what is going on, he cant do anything to help.

Now F..K OFF you ignorant S..t, before i rip your head off, just as the shop security and management ran out, and quickly decided there was nothing to see.

Thats the last time i got angry.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Ooops!

clearly then ‘C’ stands for Carate!

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

some people just like to complain, and so much fun can be had in a supermarket car park, thats before the doging sessions start whenb the store closes.

I agree! There was this one time, this lanky bloke parked across two bays, then moved to a disabled spot. i was initially quite pissed off, but soon realised it was so he could go fetch his old da who was in a wheelchair. i decided to h ave a go anyway, just to wind him up a bit. He went off like a good one! Security came out, saw he was just a bit ranty, all mouth and no action so they just left it.

Loadsa fun indeed!

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I agree! There was this one time, this lanky bloke parked across two bays, then moved to a disabled spot. i was initially quite pissed off, but soon realised it was so he could go fetch his old da who was in a wheelchair. i decided to h ave a go anyway, just to wind him up a bit. He went off like a good one! Security came out, saw he was just a bit ranty, all mouth and no action so they just left it.

😆 gold.

project
    Free Member

at the time it wasnt funny, now thinking about it,it must hve been quite entertining for the fellow shoppers.

Peoples whole personalities change in suoernmarket car parks,some have more faces thqn a Scoby Doo villian

fervouredimage
    Free Member

I think it’s just being in or on any sort of road going vehicle that alters people’s personalities. From cyclists to lorry drivers and all in between.

We all seem to have the potential to become complete ***** when we are on the road.

sleepless
    Free Member

thankfully we avoid shopping car parks by using the online home delivery as the nearest Church of Tesco is over 40 miles away. Growing our own veg is also a good way to avoid these shopping stresses you talkabout.

Sounds like a fight club this parking fiasco.

nealglover
    Free Member

Over the last 10 years I’ve made a real effort to be relaxed and serene when I’m driving.
    I drive a hell of a lot of miles every year, and I realised that I would enjoy my job(s) a lot more if I wasn’t stressed and angry when I was driving.

I’ve managed to get to the stage where I’m almost never in a rush, and if I’m running late I just ring the customer and let them know, that way I don’t have to rush and get stressed/ drive badly.

I let people out of junctions, pull in to let people overtake, and generally be what Top Gear would call a “Christian Driver” 🙂

I thi I I am a far better/safer because of it.
    And I certainly enjoy the 1200+ miles a week I drive a lot more than I used to.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Im just back from driving through holland , luxumbourg , belgium and france down to gap and back up through bourg d’oisans and up round nearly to geneva and back to amsterdam.

Driving on the continent – looks erratic and dangerous with how close folk get and random moving but folk there seem more alert and actually concious of whats going on. Once i got used to that i relaxed and just drove as if in rome.

I get back to the uk and im almost ready to just ram someone because they cant work multilane roads , round abouts or just drive plain inconsiderate – ie sitting in outside lane on your quarter panel – even when you put your indicator on to move out to overtake slow moving truck.

Alot of this might have been that i came off the ferry at northshield and hit the a1 north on a holiday weekend

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Parking fight – who was in the right?’ is closed to new replies.