Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Parking Eye tickets….
  • snakebite
    Free Member

Anyone had one and just ignored it?

camo16
    Free Member

Apparently, ignoring these is ok. It’s like most of the parking fines on this forum – unenforceable because it’s not from the police or the council – and shouldn’t cause a problem unless you contact them/acknowledge the ticket…

xcgb
    Free Member

Yes Ignore, have a look online especially on money saving expert.

It is a con just an invoice not a fine you will get about 5 letters just ignore as if you reply you get more

Mine was from a woking superstore car park if that helps

BoardinBob

Ignore

snakebite
    Free Member

yeah, I read the MSE forum, but its nice to know ‘real’ people off here have experience…. 😀

RichJJ
    Free Member

I’m on letter number 3 🙄 have read the forums saying dont pay and not made any contact with them. Just 2 more letters to go then before they threaten to sell my kids 😆

marcus7
    Free Member

Yeah, ignore it , I had one in Jan and did not reply to the three letters, its not a con ie its not illegal what they do but very dubious, as mentioned it’s at best a breach of contract which is for them to prove. Very difficult to do as they have to prove the contract is with you and just because you are the registered keeper of the vehicle does not prove you were the driver. You are under no obligation to tell them! So they can’t prove it, they know this so don’t persue it through the courts. Ignore it, you will be fine.

snakebite
    Free Member

Ignore it, you will be fine.

see what you did there…. 🙂

gboarder
    Free Member

I’ve had my three letters, and ignored them all. Haven’t had anything for about three months, so would suggest you do the same.

Think they get people to pay by pure intimidation and threats, so pleased I read the forums.

😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Parking Eye tickets….’ is closed to new replies.