Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Parking Eye "parking notice"
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Overstayed my welcome in aldi at the weekend – got a parking notice from “parking eye” – just ignore it right?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Supposedly, yup.

Gary_C

Yep, just file it in the bin.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Anyone had one ?

BoardinBob

Ignore. Plenty of info here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?88-Parking-Traffic-Offences

Do not, under any circumstances, contact them

Xylene
    Free Member

was it a company car?

MartynS

Ignore, but do not bin it.

Do not contact them, keep everything they send you though.

good advice on HERE

rob-jackson
    Free Member

just been on watchdog again

djglover
    Free Member

Had these before, you will get a chain of ever more threatning automatically generated letters.

Ignore them all, it just stops

marcus7
    Free Member

got one a couple of months back from parking eye and have not responded to the letters, they appear to have given up. check out what they say on bbc watchdog site and it essentially says ignore them!. you’ve not broken the law and at worst in breach of contract which they would have to prove and the contract is with the driver not the keeper….so they have to prove that too!, so they wont bother…

CHB

Not had from this specific company, but get a folder, keep every letter (yes all 20 of them) and ignore. Even when they get to several hundred pounds. DO NOT CONTACT OR ACKNOWLEDGE ANY LETTERS. The feckers will go away. Still have my letters from maplin in leeds from a few years ago.

scaredypants

get a folder, keep every letter (yes all 20 of them) and ignore

Why do you keep them ?

project
    Free Member

In chester, theyre issuing parking tickets, but if you spend an amount of money in one of the stores, then tghey will wipe the charge as long as you spend enough, they dont tell you how much you need to spend though.

If everyone parked for free all day there would be no space for legit shoppers and shoplifters.

MSP

This is something that really bugs me, if I got one I would be complaining to the “data ombusdsmen” (whatever the official title is) and my MP, about the disclosure of personal details by the DVLA without good reason.

MartynS

Why do you keep them..

In the very unlikely event they do take court action, you have evidence of a chain of threats and procedural mistakes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Parking Eye "parking notice"’ is closed to new replies.