Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Parking Charge Notice – Scotland – still OK to ignore?
  • AlasdairMc

Hi,

Another driver of my car got a ‘Parking Charge Notice’ for parking in an ‘unauthorised’ area when visiting a client at a further education college in Edinburgh. I received the postal notification after the original ‘ticket’ was issued a month ago. Is the advice still to ignore them, or just respond saying I’m refusing to identify the driver?

Thanks,

Alasdair

plecostomus
    Free Member

Girlfriend had one last year, in wrexham we ignored it had a look on pepipoo dot com (I think ) loads of info there we had 5 or 6 letters threatening all sorts turned out to be a chain letter used by several companies not heard a thing since been about 15 months since the first letter

plecostomus
    Free Member

http://www.pepipoo.com/. Look the the forums loads of info

squirrelking
    Free Member

Ignore.

You’ll notice that they will threaten you with County Courts, we don’t have them up here 🙂

br
    Free Member

It depends, who issued the ticket?

Also, I guess your relationship with the other driver is key to whether you just inform of them – and is it worth a load of hassle for £40 or so, especially if the other driver will be parking there again.

AlasdairMc

Ticket was issued by Smart Parking Ltd. I’m not paying it no matter what, but just wondering if I need to tell them this or just continue to ignore?

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Ignore.

You’ll notice that they will threaten you with County Courts, we don’t have them up here
    They threatened me with Sherrif Court, obviously not aware that that’s a criminal not civil court. Ignore.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Parking Charge Notice – Scotland – still OK to ignore?’ is closed to new replies.