Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Park outside of then tube into London
  • Autoelec
    Free Member

Could anyone advise me the best way to do the above? I could use the M40 or M1 in.

juiced
    Free Member

think there was a recent thread on this a few weeks ago. Try a search.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Hillingdon – I think.

Cletus

+1 Hillingdon

Another option is Edgware which is the last Northern stop on the Northern Line. It has a commuter car park which (the last time I used it about a year ago) costs £2/day. It can get full up though.

TiRed

If you are very early or travelling of a weekend, Ealing Common has no parking restrictions ON the common (Warwick Road), but around it there are plenty. Hillingdon is fine for parking (along the old A40), but a long trek into town.

restless
    Free Member

i have stopped off at edgware, northern line, just minutes from the m1. have also stayed at cockfosters, piccadilly line, from the m1. 😀

alanl6538
    Free Member

2nd cockfosters for free parking on a side street for a few days – dont do what we did and drive right into london, relying on our (non-driver) hosts saying there would be plenty of places to leave the car overnight near a tube station!

drove for 2 hours from north to south, and then 2 hours back again

never trust a non-driver…

Dickyboy

Cockfosters from the M1 or Perivale from the M40 – err A40 actually by the time you get there..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Park outside of then tube into London’ is closed to new replies.