Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • paris roubaix questions
  • Crell
    Free Member

and it’s all change again. I would like to see Boonen win but he seems to be flagging now 🙁

Klunk
    Free Member

it’s very tricky to get boonens wheel on the pave he flys!

Klunk
    Free Member

nice one sky pull through the chasing group !

aa
    Free Member

Great edition. I love it when its finely balanced.

Watching cancellara winning from 200miles out is quite boring to watch in my opinion.

Roooting for sagan to latch on!

atlaz
    Free Member

Got to wonder why the Boonen group aren’t doing their turn other than Hushovd. With Boonen they stand a chance, with Sagan, Vanmarke and Cancellara they stand almost no chance.

speckledbob
    Free Member

This peloton is going to explode when they get back together.

Klunk
    Free Member

sparticus is on it now

Klunk
    Free Member

and off

Klunk
    Free Member

bit early for sagan surely ?

speckledbob
    Free Member

This is the move. Cancellara will attack straight through sagan if hes any sense.

Klunk
    Free Member

gripping stuff this

Klunk
    Free Member

brad doing well!

stanfree
    Free Member

Between Paris – Robaix and Flanders these are easily the most exciting events in the cycling calendar.

Klunk
    Free Member

sep van marc straight through sagan

speckledbob
    Free Member

Sagan latches on.

Klunk
    Free Member

brilliant racing !!! full bore

speckledbob
    Free Member

That is some front group.

Klunk
    Free Member

blimey !!!

leffeboy

Wow. What a group finish this is going to be

Klunk
    Free Member

wiggins on the front !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

racefaceec90

was going to watch it but just woke up so no point now.

Klunk
    Free Member

mugged 🙂

torsoinalake
    Free Member

That was one hell of a move.

leffeboy

His face at the end was fantastic. He really wanted that

atlaz
    Free Member

Were they all just dead or were they trying to be clever in not chasing Terpstra then realised “Oh bugger, he’s 15 seconds down the road, we’re done”

speckledbob
    Free Member

Who was going to expose themselves to get him back? At that stage with those riders it would almost be impossible to get away. Wiggo had a go and thats as much as he could do. Having said that 9th is bloody good.

Just looking back at the point Terptra attacked and nobody chased. Cancellara would never have got away at that point.

MrOvershoot

Till Terpstra powered off the front I didn’t know where it was going, but you could just see the hunger/power he had & the WTF are we going to do in the remaining contenders!

Still once again the queen of the classics serves up a very tasty platter. Better go and cut the grass now 🙁

atlaz
    Free Member

Who was going to expose themselves to get him back?

Well that’s the point, once he got away, they spent the first 10 second of gap building working out who would go first then it was too late and they were riding for the podium.

BristolPablo
    Free Member

apologies that this too late for today but http://www.steephill.tv always has a list of live tv streams for the classics, there will be a few places which carry british eurosport feeds for the Amstel Gold race, Fleche Wallone and Leige in the coming weeks.

TiRed

Never saw that coming. Looked like the chasers couldn’t organise themselves fast enough, and didn’t want to expose themselves. Interesting dynamic. I’d love to hear the post race “discussion”. And £3.99/month for Eurosport Player streaming HD looks reasonable value for me. Amstel Gold next week…

fatmax

I had a brilliant weekend in France.
    Paris-Roubaix Challenge on Saturday – 170km and all the cobbles – they are absolutely brutal from the first (easy) one. My Boardman CX with 28mm tyres was pretty perfect. Great day in the saddle. Ten of us rode it and no punctures / mechanicals between us – sweet!
    Some of the gang went to Arenberg to watch as they were heading for the tunnel and home afterwards. Great atmosphere apparently.
    The rest of us watched under the big screen in the velodrome, dreaming that we’d see G or Wiggo win. Superb to watch and see these guys close up.
    Top weekend – thoroughly recommended to anyone.
    F

Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)

The topic ‘paris roubaix questions’ is closed to new replies.