Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Paris Roubaix, Homage.
  • Dales_rider
    Free Member

Tomorrows ride is a homage to the great ride, early start, rough roads tracks and pave.
    Finishing in the pub after 50 miles to settle down with a beer and some frites and sauce to watch the big boys.

What have you planned ?

matthew_h
    Free Member

I’ll be sitting in my garage prepping frame tubes prior to a mammoth brazing session on Monday. I’ll have the laptop up with live streaming of the racing.

Haze

Quick spin out and back for 12 to settle down in front of Eurosport 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cinnamon_girl

Guys – will it be on terrestrial/streamed?

camerone
    Free Member

Cinnamon girl – tomorrow once the race starts go on to Bikeradar Forum, pro race section. There will be a spoiler thread. Someone will link on that thread at some time some links to watch it. Or try googling Sporza live video for Paris roubaix , that usually not geo restricted.

stanfree
    Free Member

Im working tomorrow so watching ‘A Sunday in Hell’ tonight and will watch the highlights on ITV4 tomorrow. Spartacus for the win.

matthew_h
    Free Member

Oh and to add to mine, the frame I’m building might eventually get ridden on the Roubaix if I decide to get mad enough to do it next year

scotjohn
    Free Member

Just go to cyclingfans.com for all the streaming links you need. For every race. Forever.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

I’ll try to pick up some French live radio commo.

higthepig
    Free Member

What have you planned ?

A day in Roubaix 😀

Try Steephill and Wiziwig for live feeds of the race.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Tomorrows ride is a homage to the great ride, early start, rough roads tracks and pave.
    Finishing in the pub after 50 miles to settle down with a beer and some frites and sauce to watch the big boys.

Me too 😀

legspin
    Free Member

I’m currently in Paris, my wife is doing the marathon tomorrow. Is there anywhere that’s good for watching this it Paris? Wish it still started here 🙁

aP
    Free Member

Rode 155km of it yesterday, will probably watch on local tv then cycle down to the velodrome with about half hour to go.
    The motorhomes were massing yesterday.

Digger90
    Free Member

I rode Paris-Roubaix yesterday and am staying a few kms from the Arenberg cobbles as I type this – so will be up in a minute, breakfasted, then out to watch the race.

Blimey – those cobbles are ROUGH! My mates who rode it last year told me they were, but you just don’t get the perspective on TV. It’s an incessant pounding – like holding onto a pneumatic drill.

Everyone says the pave sections are rougher than the Tour of Flanders (which I rode last weekend) but they are also much, much longer.

Rode 2 laps of the Roubaix Velodrome just for good measure and browsed around the museum afterwards.

Dales_rider
    Free Member

Stunning day.

One of our team turned up in style 🙂

The girls ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Paris Roubaix, Homage.’ is closed to new replies.