Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Paris Hilton words of wisdom.
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

From today's The Sun. No high horses, please.
    1) "I don't want to be known as the Hilton heiress, because I didn't do anything for that."

2) Paris on her career choices: "First I wanted to be a veterinarian. And then I realised you had to give them shots to put them to sleep, so I decided I'd just buy a bunch of animals and have them in my house instead."

3) Paris Hilton on her fame: "There's nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde, like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana and, right now, I'm that icon."

4) Paris on her technique on the red carpet: "I don't really think, I just walk."

5) "All British people have plain names, and that works pretty well over there."

6) "This is Earth. Isn't it hot?"

7) "What's a soup kitchen?"

8) Paris talking to press about the US chain store: "Wal-Mart… do they like make walls there?"

9) "One of my heroes has always been Barbie. She may not do anything, but she always looks amazing doing it."

10) "Whatever I write in email, it doesn't mean anything. It is just words I write."

11) Paris, when asked if she fancied Tony Blair in 2006: "Who? Oh yeah… he's like your president? I don't know what he looks like."

12) "Kabbalah helps you confront your fears. If a girl borrowed my clothes and never gave them back, and I saw her wearing them months later, I would confront her."

hora
    Free Member

I love Paris and I have an idea of how to stop her talking (but its rude)

skidartist
    Free Member

I also have an idea of how to stop her talking, but it involves a one way visit to the vets. (To confront her fears, obviously).

Junkyard
    Free Member

Wow a well educated American who is not clinically obese astounding.

trailmonkey

What bothers me about these people is their continued mass exposure in the media, means that we've got a whole generation coming up that aspires to be like them. We have a 16 year old second cousin who when asked what her career choice was, answered "a WAG" 🙄

roper
    Free Member

I think she must be cuzzins with Miss South Carolina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww&feature=related

Hairychested
    Free Member

roper, you owe me a new keyboard!

hora
    Free Member

There is something about thick beautiful girls that drives me utterly bonkers (primeval?). I once went out with a girl who was a barbie-doll lookalike and thick as two short planks. We didnt talk much 😉

Midnighthour
    Free Member

I thought 'pretty but dim' was most mens favourite combination!

Ditto Trailmonkey.

There is a generation out who have grown up on reality TV and see be a celebrity as a career option instead of getting off their arses and doing something useful.

I was talking to this bloke once who said his niece had quit college and now went to London nightclubs 2 or 3 nights a week in the hope she would meet a footballer, celebrity or be discovered!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Dress cute wherever you go, life is too short to blend in.

Wise words.
    My pink hot pants are the talk of the office.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Paris Hilton words of wisdom.’ is closed to new replies.