Viewing 21 posts - 81 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Parents: how to deal with nobhead kids?
  • gofasterstripes
    Free Member

chewkw – can you make it through a post without using the phrase “zombie maggot”?!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao[/video]

rossi46
    Free Member

grab the biggest one, hold him upside down and dunk him in a dog turd

😆 This!!!! 😆

bearnecessities

peanut assault

Most peanuts assaulted.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Round here there were lots of kids stealing motorbikes riding them round like a bunch of homicidal **** and torching them. The police ignored all of this until it was a bank holiday weekend, they arrested the lot of them late on the thursday afternoon and held them until court on the tuesday morning. That seems to have resulted in a great reduction in that sort of behaviour. Good policing that.

chewkw
    Free Member

gofasterstripes – Member

chewkw – can you make it through a post without using the phrase “zombie maggot”?!

FFS! This is not a thread for guitar noise?

What phrase do you want me to replace it with?

Are you a govt servant? I mean working for the govt? Council? Public sector?

😆

bearnecessities – Member

Most peanuts assaulted.

:mrgreen:

wanmankylung – Member
    … they arrested the lot of them late on the thursday afternoon and held them until court on the tuesday morning.

I hope they fed them plain porridge soaked in warm water only for few days.

iamroughrider
    Free Member

avoid them, do not stare at them, and do not confront them.they are prolly looking for a reason for a fight/conflict imho. Suppose it’s different if someone is in real danger.

pictonroad

I felt like a proper dad yesterday, made some kids pick up their litter. Lots of abuse back my way, threats and denials but they did it, 3 of them, about 14, any more/older I’d have left it.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I now work for a university, does that count?

There’s nothing wrong with saying ‘zombie maggot’, I just think the (amusing) phrase is losing its impact through overuse.

In other news, Maggot Brain is appropriate for this thread on several levels and is not ‘noise’!

jambourgie
    Free Member

There’s nothing wrong with saying ‘zombie maggot’, I just think the (amusing) phrase is losing its impact through overuse.

Ah but it wouldn’t be the same around here without Chewkw and his “Zombie Maggots”, profligate use of the ‘evil’ emoticon, and his medieval, and frankly bi-sturbile opinions on capital/corporal punishment.

😉

Cougar

Maybe we need to put it to the vote. I’m inordinately bored of it, personally.

pictonroad

One notch above that level over here.

TheSanityAssassin

Bin it. Please.

CountZero

chewkw – Member
    gofasterstripes – Member

Seems not.

FFS! This is not a thread for guitar noise?

What phrase do you want me to replace it with?
    Anything, I don’t really care

Are you a govt servant? I mean working for the govt? Council? Public sector?

What’s your point, caller? What does it matter?

Cougar – Moderator
    Maybe we need to put it to the vote. I’m inordinately bored of it, personally.

I was bored of it after about the fifth or sixth repetition.

Cougar

Far as I can establish, chewkw, you’ve made a total of 214 “zombie maggot” posts. If you’ve not got your point across by now then I’d respectfully suggest that you’re not going to.

chewkw
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator

… you’ve made a total of 214 “zombie maggot” posts.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEtRoZ5FWNc&feature=kp[/video]

Ok, I shall come up with new terms. 😆

Cougar

Oh good.

Marin
    Free Member

By sterilising them so they can’t breed more nobheads.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

chewkw you’ve got a catch phrase, but no coherent argument, viewpoint or much worth saying. I call “troll”.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Actually – to add some balance here – chewkw and I have had several nice, interesting and funny exchanges. I’m not saying any more than you have used that phrase too much for my liking.

This seems to have gone further than I intended, I’m out!

See you around, dudekw.

chewkw
    Free Member

The concept or the consistent usage of the same phrase is attributed to Alan Partridge (Steve Coogan’s character) … Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! … it really winds everyone up big time. 😆

Stoatsbrother – Member
    chewkw you’ve got a catch phrase, but no coherent argument, viewpoint or much worth saying. I call “troll”.

Nahhh … I don’t like long argument really can’t be bothered as it’s not my cup of tea/coffee. Short sharp phrase to sum up the situation is the best.

gofasterstripes – Member
    Actually – to add some balance here – chewkw and I have had several nice, interesting and funny exchanges.

Yes, I know I have some good funny exchanges with some on STW but I cannot recall all of them now. I know I used to have fun winding up TJ … nice bloke he is but for whatever reasons many people cannot stand up to his lefty viewpoints, so they ban him and I lose out on my fun factor.

Cummon! Cummon! For fun sake! 😆

iamroughrider
    Free Member

i should add my comments are not based on race at all. I personally think it’s best to stay away from any group acting like this tbh

Viewing 21 posts - 81 through 101 (of 101 total)

The topic ‘Parents: how to deal with nobhead kids?’ is closed to new replies.