Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Parcelforce, still time?
  • mrvear
    Free Member

Off to Scotland tomorrow morning, ordered a tyre from CRC Friday evening which is being delivered 48hr by Parcelforce. Now this may well be a daft question but who reckons it will come today?

bruneep

Wednesday.

Won't be sent Sat or Sun, Bank holiday Mon, Sent today, Arrive Wed if you're lucky.

B

mrvear
    Free Member

Bugger

mrvear
    Free Member

Hang on I ordered it Thursday evening, not Friday (been a long weekend) so then in theory I am still in with a chance of receiving it today. Do parcelforce deliver all day long?

kevonakona
    Free Member

I got order complete and item shipped notifications yesterday (monday). So hoping for shiny bits today. NOw spoiled by bank holiday realisation damn being at work on a BH.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Irish airspace being shut may hamper things as well.

simonb512
    Free Member

If its any help. I too ordered wednesday and currently:

30-04-2010 22:39 Birmingham South Depot Out for delivery
    30-04-2010 22:12 Birmingham South Depot Arrived at delivery depot
    30-04-2010 12:28 National Hub Sorted in hub
    29-04-2010 16:36 Belfast Central Depot On route to hub

So I'm hoping for it to arrive today, though no idea when. I could of really of done with it showing up on friday but ahh well… K Sara, Sara.

cp

mrvear – do you have a tracking number from CRC? If so, check with there website, and if there's an entry on today's date saying 'out for delivery' then there's a good chance you'll get it today.

mrvear
    Free Member

No my mate ordered it for me as I was skint until Saturday. In the pub on Saturday night he said he had received shipping confirmation from CRC so was hoping it would be here today. Went to my LBS for one before ordering but they only stock contys and maxis, really wanted a rear WTB velociraptor to go with my front one though plus they are only 12 squid on CRC

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Arrive Wed if you're lucky.

It's Parcelfarce, that should be

Arrive if you're lucky.

mrvear
    Free Member

Never had anything to do with Parcelforce but from what I have heard should they be renamed Parcelfarce? Can't see what is so big and bulky about a folding tyre that it could not be sent through Royal Mail in the first place.

mrvear
    Free Member

Wahey, I have me tyre and am all set for 2 days riding in Scotyland! What a nice man from Parcelforce.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Parcelforce, still time?’ is closed to new replies.