Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Parcelforce pick up….
  • DT78
    Free Member

…okay so my new road bike finally turned up today, only for me to be out and miss PF deliver. Ticket says I need to wait 1 day till I pick it up, they tried to deliver 11.10 Depot is open till 12.30 tomorrow and then most likely closed till weds. It’s a reasonable drive (1hr20 round trip…)

What are my chances? Driving there means I miss a days riding, but I really want my new bike!

Google just brings up horror stories 🙁

cynic-al
    Free Member

call depot?

DT78
    Free Member

Closed now….I’ll try in the morning, though from google the chances of a pickup seems minimal.

daftvader
    Free Member

they generally run fairly similar to royal mail. it may say leave 24hrs but you should be ok for a pick up tomorrow morning. i would give them a call first thing to make sure tho

smudge
    Free Member

Give them a ring in the morning, and just double check which depot it is being held in. Ask if you can pick it up – normally ok, but dont forget your id.

Ive picked up before no problem, not sure if it Parcelforce but you can select pick up from the website when you put in the tracking number. (might be able to do that now, rather than ring in the morning)

noteeth
    Free Member

Missed a bike delivery yesterday, it was returned to the depot – and they re-delivered this morning.

poly
    Free Member

…okay so my new road bike finally turned up today, only for me to be out and miss PF deliver

were you actually out, or did the driver just face something as complicated as a door bell! ParcelFarce delivery yesterday in the office, and redelivery today both failed to work our (simple) door entry system in a building with 25 people in it, and a carpark with a dozen cars…. – shouldn’t be a problem to do a pickup tomorrow, they even do sat deliveries. But they are closed Mon/Tue.

spooky_b329

If you decide to wait til they redeliver, they can often leave stuff at the local post office if you ask.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Parcelforce pick up….’ is closed to new replies.