Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Parcelforce – LOL (not the usual)
  • scaredypants

Delivery just arrived (for the Mrs, who has a different surname to me)

Got to the electronic signy thing & he'd already put in MY details, inc initials. When I asked how he said "you order too much bike stuff – not that I ever deliver it here"

Neighbours love me – I think some still don't know what "wiggle" is 😳

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

'sallright, they (royal fail) lost my Reading tickets and owe me the best part of £400!

Sequence of events;

"sorry you were out" card dropped off at about 2:45pm (for a special delivery before 1pm – fail no.1)

It's lost in the system, they can't find it anywhere, phone postie from the sorting office, he remembers droping off the card and taking them back to the post office. So at some point between him doring them off and them supposed to get to the sorting office they've gone walkies.

Gets to wednesday before the festival. I'm slightly angry now. Cant argue with the woman in the sortign office as she's just not interested and gives the customer service phone number.

3 phonecalls, 3 hours cyclign round Reading in the Rain later and the story is……….

They delivered it at 11:35 (3 hours before the "sorry you were out card") and have a signature to prove it. From no one in my house, or the neighbours!

so Mr. S.Roberts, whoever you are, I hope you enjoyed the festival, although I suspect your a figment of RM's imagiation concocted to get you out of the responsibility for £400's worth of tickets.

grumm
    Free Member

😆

I thought I was bad.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Neighbours love me – I think some still don't know what "wiggle" is

Bear in mind that wiggle used to sell as many condoms as bike parts, then maybe they do know 🙂

scaredypants

Ian M – really ? 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Parcelforce – LOL (not the usual)’ is closed to new replies.