Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Parcel 2 go via DHL
  • bruneep

Avoid.

A no show from them today, a day wasted staying in I will not use there service ever again.

kevj
    Free Member

Going through a similar story. Should have collected last Wednesday, no show. Eventually collected on Friday then lost the parcel in the depot.
    They have since found it again but is going to be delivered five days late.

geetee1972
    Free Member

I’ve had this problem once before, having used the service maybe 12-13 times just recently.

What happened in my case is that the collection date got messed up, no idea how. I called and spoke to Parcel2Go and they rebooked it for the next day and it all worked perfectly.

Note that this was a collection not a delivery.

uplink
    Free Member

They’re all the same I’m afraid
    Combination of a over saturated market and minimum wage enthusiasm

we use them all for various things at work and constantly have issues, none of them seem to be 100% reliable and they all seem to have shite customer services too

poly
    Free Member

They’re all the same I’m afraid
    Combination of a over saturated market and minimum wage enthusiasm

we use them all for various things at work and constantly have issues, none of them seem to be 100% reliable and they all seem to have shite customer services too

They are not all the same!

I spend about £3000 a year through Interparcel. I used to use Parcel2go but their customer service were rude and unhelpful. Interparcel customer service have been helpful on the odd occasion we’ve had a problem.

Depending what we are shipping and where, we use different couriers. If I was sending something where it really mattered I’d be using the UPS service as they consistently outperform their competitors (on time deliveries, accurate/useful tracking info and polite staff) in my experience.

xiphon
    Free Member

You still get billed for a no-show, so don’t expect a refund.

ericemel
    Free Member

Curious if this was a domestic or international delivery? DHL recently sold their domestic business to HDN and it is slowly being re-branded as Yodel.

bruneep

domestic collection for a UK delivery

and I was told that they would pick it up tomorrow despite me telling them 3 times that no one will be at home, they said that if I left it in a secure place the driver will pick up?????????
    I told them it would be in my house that will be locked as there would be no one in it. Not sure How they will manage to pick that up……. 😕

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Parcel 2 go via DHL’ is closed to new replies.