Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Palm Pre – should I loose my iphone 3G?
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

as above – thinking of a change as my free bolt-ons are running out in a few weeks and having to keep "adjusting" the OS to get my star wars ringtones on it everytime we get a firmware update – loosing my interest in Apple really 😯

GrahamS

should I loose my iphone 3G

Hmm.. how tight is it at the moment? 🙂

foxyrider
    Free Member

Erm – oops no I mean – sell it and get a Pre 😉

llamafarmer
    Free Member

Meh whatever, just give me your iphone please thank you please 😉

foxyrider
    Free Member

Eh no – I have discovered in the meantime I can get a simplicity contract and use that with the iphone so no need to give it up now 😉

STATO
    Free Member

having to keep "adjusting" the OS to get my star wars ringtones on it everytime we get a firmware update

^person who cannot use a gadget properly complains that its crap shocker*

foxyrider
    Free Member

^numpty post responder shocker

duh – Stato – I am not complaining about not being able to use the iphone properly – I mean hacking the OS to get the things I want on it get tiring everytime you have to do a firmware update – 🙄 – read between the lines. Just was a bit fed up with apple controlling everything!

CountZero

Why shouldn't they? It's their creation. And frankly I can't understand the ringtone issue, it's perfectly simple to create any ringtone you want that'll work on an iPhone in iTunes. And you can do it on Mac or Pc. Even easier with GarageBand, but iTunes works. Can't be bothered myself, mine just rings like a telephone…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Palm Pre – should I loose my iphone 3G?’ is closed to new replies.