Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Pakistan bus shooting.
  • zippykona

I guess being in a military action where the opposition can also kill you is the ultimate adrenalin rush. Afterwards if you’ve “done well” you stand a little bit taller and feel good about yourself and your team. ( never been there, possibly talking shit)
    After shooting 40 unarmed people dead on a bus do you think they go back to their base and compare notes?
    ” man you were **** rad the way you shot that old lady,well you were awesome slotting that little baby.”
    Do they feel proud , do they get some sort of ultimate scumbag medal? Does it nag on their conscience even slightly?
    No doubt they will mourn their children in due time.

loddrik
    Free Member

allahu akbar!

No doubt they just think of all the virgins they’ll get in ‘heaven’.

I wonder whaf women suicide bombers hope for when they get to heaven? Probably just to be treated like human beings for once.

somouk
    Free Member

There is a difference between military action and terrorism but only really in the way in which it is justified.

That was a terrorist act/Murder and one driven it appears by religion. So the people who completed the slaughter will believe they have done right by their god and will in a way still feel that they have defended their people or their religion in the same way a soldier would defend the people in battle with him.

gonzy
    Free Member

Does it nag on their conscience even slightly?

these people have no conscience.
    an act of murderous violence carried out on innocent people supposedly in the name of Islam. absolute bollocks!! theyre murdering scumbags who think that its ok to kill someone just because they arent of the same religion…they hide behind region and try to use this as a means of justifying what is basically their right to murder at free will…i hope they are caught and executed brutally for their actions.
    they believe in a warped definition of Islam…one that is not shared by the vast majority of the muslim world….i hope Satan bums them good and proper for what they have done

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

hope Satan bums them good and proper for what they have done

I’m more than slightly convinced that is the type of thinking they employ when they pull the trigger. Just sayin…

Trimix
    Free Member

Without any rational education religion will continue to cause this type of thing.

Even “moderate” religion helps to support “extreme” religious views.

Some poor chap was hacked to death in Bangladesh the other day for not believing in their god !

jambalaya
    Free Member

Same as the guys that shot dead 150 at the school. Trimix, I think the blogger in Bangladesh is the 4th such killing. Murderous cowardly scum. As for education the European Jihadists have almost all had a good Western education from a young age.

I agree totally with @gonzy’s post. I just wish we’d hear more of the same from the likes of George Galloway or Asim Qureshi

globalti
    Free Member

Terrorism is the reason why I can’t go to Pakistan on business any more. It used to be my favourite destination despite the fact that I couldn’t drink beer; you were never bored there.

gonzy
    Free Member

I just wish we’d hear more of the same from the likes of George Galloway or Asim Qureshi

much as he is high profile and does sometimes pick the right fight he often goes about it the wrong way and for that reason i think Galloway cannot be entirely relied upon. part of me thinks what he stands for is self serving.
    as for Asim Qureshi, i’m very wary of this guy and dont think he can be fully trusted. his political/religious views seem to have a hint of pro-extremism.

one guy i can trust is Ajmal Masroor. i only wish he would do more to push himself into the media spotlight and champion himself as the voice of moderate islam in the UK

jambalaya
    Free Member

one guy i can trust is Ajmal Masroor. i only wish he would do more to push himself into the media spotlight and champion himself as the voice of moderate islam in the UK

I will look him up. I would gladly support charities with a voice of moderation if I could be sure who I was supporting.

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

a friend from school just sent a msg to say he had 10 relatives on that bus who were killed.

hora
    Free Member

When is this Sunni versus Shia going to stop 🙁

grum
    Free Member

Same as the guys that shot dead 150 at the school. Trimix, I think the blogger in Bangladesh is the 4th such killing. Murderous cowardly scum.

Just the same as all those Palestinian children killed by Israel too eh?

hora
    Free Member

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

When is this Sunni versus Shia going to stop

this schism has been simmering for close to 14 centuries.

Secatarian violence is directed by clerics and or political leaders. Throw the history of the US , UK amongst others in this mix and we’ve got one FUBAR situation.

How it all ends? Probably when this world ends.

I still hear some of my hindu friends spout so much of hatred for Pakistanis and Muslims. I’ve asked them where does this anger stem from only to be told ‘You have not lost family during the partition’ I still don’t get how one who is 2 or 3 generations removed has learnt such hate.

gonzy
    Free Member

I still don’t get how one who is 2 or 3 generations removed has learnt such hate.

its drilled into them by their fathers and their father’s fathers, and their father’s father’s fathers…you get my drift…

When is this Sunni versus Shia going to stop

it will never end so long as there are twisted individuals who continually open up the wounds to rub salt into them. for these people they find its a convenient way to promote their hatred and carry out acts of violence and terror as they have something to try and justify their actions with. they will distort the teachings of Islam and manipulate people into believing what they say is true and therefore carry out acts in their name. until these ringleaders are caught and brought to justice it will continue…but TBH if you stop one of the leaders another will just step into their place such is the power and control these people have over their followers

yes the same…and the same as what has taken place in Northern Ireland, Burma, Bosnia, Central Africa etc (past and present)

jambalaya
    Free Member

The shootings are the same as the young Palestinian kidnapped and burnt alive, Mohammed Abu Khdeir. The three Israelis responsible have been arrested and admitted the killing and face trial.

The Israelis wanted his name added to their memorial of the victims of terrorism but his parents declined it which I can understand.

patriotpro
    Free Member

So is there a ‘moderate’ muslim holy book and an ‘extreme’ muslim holy book then?

CountZero

So is there a ‘moderate’ muslim holy book and an ‘extreme’ muslim holy book then?

Only one book, the interpretation of which is filtered through the prejudice of whichever faction the ‘teacher’ or Immam who happens to be reading it belongs to, and is passing that interpretation along to his impressionable students.
    See also: the Holy Bible.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Pakistan bus shooting.’ is closed to new replies.