Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Paint scheme vote (awesome photoshop skills within)
  • womp
    Free Member

please excuse the over-spray

stooo
    Free Member

Option 3

zippykona

When I was a sprayer I always felt that the most elaborate paint schemes looked the cheapest.I always ended up painting my bikes just one unusual colour.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Option 3 but with the single colour head tube from option 2

womp
    Free Member

I have tried top keep it simple (its not too elaborate is it?) the frame will be gloss carbon

Onzadog
    Free Member

Not sure about the colour but that looks like a really nice frame. Are you using it as a cx or as a road bike?

womp
    Free Member

Not sure about the colour but that looks like a really nice frame. Are you using it as a cx or as a road bike?

CX…its will be for riding in the woods and commuting (hence the yellow). i may do a couple of local CX races

cliffyc
    Free Member

I like (last years,as not seen 2015 team bikes),Starley Primal paintwork on the team bikes. Black and orange,I know,but nice look….

womp
    Free Member

I like (last years,as not seen 2015 team bikes),Starley Primal paintwork on the team bikes. Black and orange,I know,but nice look….

this one ….

looks red to me, but i am colour blind (Like Darius)

takisawa2

Naked black carbon is the only way.
    Stealth.

womp
    Free Member

this was my inspiration…

cliffyc
    Free Member

@womp,love that Norco scheme!. 🙂

dannyh
    Free Member

What about combining it with green a la:

Corny film, good colour scheme.

womp
    Free Member

i could just pick something from this thread

link

womp
    Free Member

this was my red option

cliffyc
    Free Member

@womp Go Go Go! Red!. Nice. 🙂

woodster

Option 3 without the paint on the stays, instead finishing on the top tube to line up with the downtube paint

womp
    Free Member

a white one

cliffyc
    Free Member

@womp,white nice too. Like this pattern (I’d have the red,but it is your bike)…. .How about vinyl wrap?,hmm…bored now,peel it off start again new season new wrap…..

womp
    Free Member

@womp,white nice too. Like this pattern (I’d have the red,but it is your bike)…. .How about vinyl wrap?,hmm…bored now,peel it off start again new season new wrap…..

vinyl wrap would be nice as you can some awesome results that you would struggle to paint, but as im trying to keep cost down it’s only £25 for a 1 colour paint job

mike399
    Free Member

I reckon the white looks best, but loving the Norco – especially the colour breaks lining through across the frame and forks.

womp
    Free Member

last ones …i promise 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

White one… In pic1 above, though I’d angle the downtube “strips” to match the fork angle/seat angle..

chakaping
    Free Member

I vote for cyan.

joshvegas
    Free Member

You need to get the angles of the pin strip all the same.

At the moment they are all over the place.

sv

Seat tube matching too?

climbingkev
    Free Member

Colour needs running down the seat tube a bit to to balance the lines. Nice though!

Onzadog
    Free Member

I might be tempted by raspberry pink with carbon or perhaps some mint sauce style flowers vinyl wrapped around head/seat/bottom bracket junctions.

womp
    Free Member

i was just going to make the pin stripes cut the tubes at a righ angle but ill try to angle them.

although these dont …

tthew

Yeah, just opened this thread, but straight away on the original post I thought the pin stripes all need to scribe a straight line right through. Like the Norco.

I like the red, mainly ‘cos red ones are faster. 😀

womp
    Free Member

like that ?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

😆 are you trolling?

tthew

Yes, like that. But I like the way the colour stops at the bridge originally, so you’ll have to angle the line up towards the back.

Don’t take my word for it though. I have all the style sense of Lady Gaga sent into Oxfam with a fiver and the instruction to ‘make yourself look rediculous’

AlexSimon

The Norco looks good. Just copy that in terms of the angle of the bottom lines.

Colour is personal – I like the Norco green. I also like orange.
    My favs of the ones you’ve posted so far is red.

mike399
    Free Member

OP – do you have a link to where you are buying the frame? I’m liking the look of it…

womp
    Free Member

@Alex, that’s just showing off!

Looks great though, thank you

womp
    Free Member

OP – do you have a link to where you are buying the frame? I’m liking the look of it…

its from Miracle bikes

but this one is not on the main site its here instead….

Alibaba

hora
    Free Member

Tbh… None.. Sorreee

spooky_b329

I think a diamond, continuous coloured stripe along top tube, seat and chain stays, and back up down tube. Leave forks and seat tube black.

On a Chromebook otherwise I’d do something unimpressive in MS Paint 🙂

womp
    Free Member

Tbh… None.. Sorreee

may add a top tube stripe …

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Paint scheme vote (awesome photoshop skills within)’ is closed to new replies.