Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Painful Fingers
  • MartinGT
    Free Member

I did a load of biking in the Lakes a couple of weekends ago for two days and after the weekend my little finger and fore fingers were painful. After a day of no biking they were fine

I was at Dalby this weekend and again they are hurting within an hour of being back on the bike and they are hurting now still 🙁

I dont grip hard on the bike so I dont know whats wrong 🙁 I do work at a PC for long hours so maybe its biking and RSI?

Anyone else have this?

retro83
    Free Member

I get that quite badly too, and I also do reasonably long hours in front of my PC.

Can’t help thinking that my grips are partially responsible, as going from DMR lockons to Specialized ones seems to have made the problem worse.

ampthill

No idea on the specifics but I sugest you experiment

grips and control set up being easy and cheap but also think bars (rise and sweep) and overall riding position

Obviouslty seek help if its anything like serious

finbar
    Free Member

I got that, only they would hurt most significantly after shifts waiting on (lots of carrying plates) at a restaurant.

Turns out it was arthritis 🙁 .

ahwiles
    Free Member

i used to get that, but fixed it with bigger grips.

(sunline – thick).

BoardinBob

I suffered from sore fingers

A daily dose of Glucosamine Sulphate has helped so much

iainc

I’m with you on this one Bob – I ran out of ‘chondromax’ – glucosamine plus some other things, last week and went 4 days without – my arthritic toe is burstin now !! -)

retro83
    Free Member

A daily dose of Glucosamine Sulphate has helped so much

Ah, that’s the stuff in those “Love your knees” tablets they were giving away free a while back. I might actually take the rest of them then!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Painful Fingers’ is closed to new replies.