Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Padded pants
  • mudshark
    Free Member

I’ve got some unpadded bib tights and wonder if wearing padded undies would be better than using lycra shorts under them which I don’t really find so comfortable. Anyone do this and recommend a brand?

scotroutes
    eskay

I have got some Lusso undershorts that are OK.

bruneep

?

Keef
    Free Member

DHB.

takisawa2

Aldi did them once, boxer or pants style.

Where did you get your non padded bib tights…I’m trying to find some…

cinnamon_girl

Check out Rose Bikes website?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member
    mudshark
    Free Member

Are the pads in the Lusso and DHB ones as good as in their shorts?

I have both unpadded Lusso and Endura tights, tend to use my DHB padded tights as easiest but want to use the Endura ones as they’d be better in the rain.

JoeG
    Free Member

I have 2 or 3 sets of these from REI that I wear with unpadded tights in the winter. If I wash the liners, I can then get multiple rides out of the expensive tights between washings, so they last a lot longer.

aracer
    Free Member

My tights are all unpadded. I wear padded bib shorts under them. What is it you find uncomfortable about normal lycra (I suspect you might not find “padded pants” any better – I have some of the Endura ones linked above – a bit better off the bike, but less comfortable than bib shorts for riding)?

mudshark
    Free Member

Yes starting to think that padded pants won’t have much of a pad. The thing is when I have shorts under tights I feel there’s more power sapping resistance when I pedal, perhaps I’m imagining this?!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Padded pants’ is closed to new replies.