Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • PACT Coffee…
  • Kryton57

Seems a bit like Graze for coffee lovers, but very decent prices.

Anyone tried it and got any feedback?

MoreCashThanDash

I used them. Great service, decent coffee, several to try.

They try and get you on a bag a week, which got expensive. I cut it down to one every month, which is easy to do on their site, and they never pestered me to increase it again.

I’ve stopped altogether since cutting back on my coffee intake anyway. Specially Selected by Aldi forms now 😉

soma_rich
    Free Member

I liked it, but the bags are too bag and came too frequently for me, I had to keep emailing to delay the bags. So stopped it which is a real shame 🙁

bruneep

What size of bag coffee do you get, struggling to find this on their site

bikerbruce
    Free Member

I’m intrested.. they worth it just to use filter set up?

MoreCashThanDash

Used to be a single standard size?

You’d be pretty wired if you got through a bag every week!

lemonysam
    Free Member

You’d be pretty wired if you got through a bag every week!

that’s only 13-14 cups a week, two a day’s not really that much is it?

Anyway, I tried Pact but got a couple of muddy, dull bags and went back to has bean.

Danno72
    Free Member

Not tried Pact but if you are after some really nice coffee and absolutely top notch service then try Coffee Compass!

ElShalimo

I tried it and it was okay.
    The prices are quite high for what you get (yes I know that they have to post it). You can pop into most local supermarkets or coffee shops and get similar quality coffee for a few quid less.

EDIT – easy to use website and friendly people on the phone

tomd
    Free Member

I used it first time a few weeks back when the had a £1 trial on.

Bags are 250g. Coffee was good, ordered another bag off them. You can choose when they send it. I have mine set to once every two weeks, but you can change the dates easily on their website.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Do they send you a different one every week? It’d be quite a faff to keep retuning your setup to different beans each week.

ElShalimo

you can select what they send to you but their range of coffee varies from month to month

tomd
    Free Member

If anyone is interest in trying pact, try this code TOM-E00F6G and you’ll get a £1 bag. If three people do it I get a tshirt, yay.

Kryton57

I’ve ordered my last from Rave but might try this then.

Cheers

bencooper
    Free Member

Is this where you pitch your idea for a coffee to a barrista in a shed, and if he likes your idea for a coffee you work together to make it?

Gary_M
    Free Member

I got a bag for a £1 offer but didn’t sign up for any more. Can’t remember which coffee I got but it was very very nice.

Kryton57

Well, I’m signed up.

If any 3 of your want a bag for a £1, drop me a line (email in profile) and I have a voucher code.

twiglet_monster
    Free Member

recent Pact customer here – impressed.

currently 7 quid for 250g posted.

TM

spooky_b329

Another Pact customer…pretty happy and got a personal call when after my first bag turned up which was a nice touch.

However, the model of regular deliveries doesn’t work for me, I kept pushing the date out which is quite easy, but got fed up so shoved it out to about six months 🙂 At least they give you a few days warning before its shipped.

Reckon they should stick a QR barcode on the bags and you just give it a quick scan with your smartphone in a ‘one click I need more coffee!’ order method whilst your coffee is brewing.

mikeyp

PACT are my regular coffee supplier. It’s very good stuff even at £7 posted. I’ve set it up for a bag every 2 weeks. You get an email before they post checking you still need some and asking which one. The site is v easy to use. I always choose the espresso beans which change regularly. They aren’t fair trade as such but read the blog and it explains their reasons.

motivforz
    Free Member

I signed up when they first started. The coffee was great, packaging good, friendly and clear etc etc. Just found that for me £7 for a bag of coffee was too much, £3.50 supermarket ones although not as nice are much friendly on the wallet and I couldn’t justify the price difference. But I am tight.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I had a sub for a while. A bag every two weeks suited me perfectly but the coffee wasn’t as nice as Hasbean so I stopped. Reading above I’m not the only one with this opinion.

ericemel
    Free Member

I use them – very good service. 250g bag that fits though the letterbox – great customer service. Even though my nearest coffee roaster is 5 doors from my work, Pact is even easier!

tootallpaul

Also had a sub for a while- coffee was good/OK, but the variety wasn’t great. Lots of South American, not a lot from elsewhere. Service was excellent.

We were on a bag a fortnight which was ideal for me and mrs ttp.

Changed to Rave as wanted more African coffee- been very impressed.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

Hasbean Subscription comes in at £71 a year versus £83 for the same quantity of Pact. Not that it is just about cost, though I do happen to find Hasbean better.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘PACT Coffee…’ is closed to new replies.