Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Pacquiao knock out
  • Pigface
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqdWBItfHRY[/video]

That was a hell of a punch, sounds like a brutal fight that could of gone both ways, both had been on the floor up to this point.

geordiemick00
    Free Member

walked straight intp that and pressed the goodnight button on his chin

thegreatape
    Free Member

Does this scupper the chances of a fight with Mayweather?

camo16
    Free Member

It does, although that fight might not have happened anyway given how long negotiations have been running.

Good fight this one.

Nobby

I think that ship has passed.

Michael Koncz’s hatred of Mayweather runs deep to the extent that when he offered the fight at the start of this year – including date, venue & purse – it was turned down despite a judge suspending Mayweather’s jail term to allow it to happen. Mayweather even tweeted most of the detail so that there was no argument over what was on the table.

I’d still like to see a one-off, winner takes all fight between the two of ’em though.

BoardinBob

Brutal KO. I was very surprised and the heavy rumours that Marquez is juicing don’t look good, particularly given his involvement with Angel Hernandez. I had Pac leading 4 rounds to 1 prior to the KO, but he appeared to have a rush of blood to the head when he heard the 10 second clapper. 🙁

thegreatape
    Free Member

I know all the saga there has been trying to get it agreed, although something I read the other day suggested it could be worth 250 million dollars, and for that reason there was still some interest.

Kryton57

I don’t care who it is and as much as I enjoy watching boxing, that looked nasty, and I can’t take enjoyment from that.

elzorillo
    Free Member

I don’t care who it is and as much as I enjoy watching boxing, that looked nasty, and I can’t take enjoyment from that.

Agreed. It was a nasty punch and I was worried he wouldnt get up from it.

Even I felt uneasy about it and I box/boxed.

spacemonkey

Even I felt uneasy about it and I box/boxed.

Ah, so that might explain your response here

DezB
    Free Member

Just received a DVD of the fight (after seeing this spoiler thread title earlier in the week 🙁 )
    Was a great fight indeed and a stunning finish. Big Pacquiao fan and found it quite upsetting.
    Always thought Mayweather would have the beating of Manny, I reckon this proves it.

By the way, if you like boxing and haven’t seen Aaron Pryor v Alexis Arguello fights, they are on ESPN Classic, Saturday night 12am.
    Brilliant fights – Pryor was awesome in the ring.

slimjim78
    Free Member

in my modest opinion, I dont see him ever fully recovering from that punch. it was brutal.

I dont think he’ll win another fight. Was a great fighter though.

robgclarkson
    Free Member

every dog has his day… manny’s has passed now… what a fighter, i would have loved to have be in the philippines during a manny fight at the peak of his powers

just hope he bows out gracefuly

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Pacquiao knock out’ is closed to new replies.