Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Pace RC405 sizing (drunken fool content)
  • retro83
    Free Member

anybody 5'11"ish riding a medium RC405?

Bought it online after a rather lengthy stint at the pub 😳 (i know, what a bellend), now thinking its possibly rather on the small side.

Looking at the geometry figures online I think it should be roughly the same as my meta 5, but holding them up together it looks like the front end is going to be too short.

Anybody roughly my height riding a medium? Is it too small? (don't wanna build it up as they won't take it back then)

Would a thomson layback post help, or is that just going to dick the handling up?

😳

Alex

Worry not 🙂 I'm 5ft11, stumpy 31 and a bit inch legs and have a medium. I looked at a large as well but demo'd the medium in the Peaks and loved it. Still love it now.

I'm running it with a 90mm stem and in line post. Effective TT is a bit over 22inches and I've about 8 inches of post (to clamp). I was worried it might be a bit short but I've also got an ST4 that's about the same size and I just find those dimensions more fun to ride.

Drop me a mail (in profile) if you want some pics or more measurements. But honestly M is what you want at that height unless you're very oddly sized!

Spending that much on a frame while p!ssed tho. Top effort 🙂

Paceman
    Free Member

I'm 5'10" and ride a medium 405 with a 90mm stem and inline thomson post. Works well for me.

retro83
    Free Member

Cheers guys not looking as bad as i feared then!

Ringo
    Free Member

I'm 5'10" ride a medium with layback post and 70mm stem it feels spot on to me it's a fantastic frame

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Pace RC405 sizing (drunken fool content)’ is closed to new replies.