Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Pace rc36 evo3 manual
  • mikehud
    Free Member

Does anyone out there have a manual for my Pace fork? Took mine to Pace about ten years ago for a service and they worked for a couple of months then got relegated to the back of the shed, replaced by some reliable Marzoccchis. Now I’ve gone all nostalgic and bought a ’94 Saracen Killi Team (complete with original Rockshox Quadra 10s-oh dear!) and thought the paces would suit perfectly, if I could get them to work as they should.I used to have a manual, but having had the house upside down, I think it’s gone! Many thanks, Mike.

cyclistm
    Free Member

Sell the fork and use the money to but a rigid fork of the same era

DickBarton

I’ll take a look later, I think I still have mine, but unsure where…

Baron_von_drais
    Free Member

Are any of these any use. Only exploded diagrams but might help

http://www.pacecycles.com/manuals-exploded-diagrams/

slowoldgit
    Free Member

I have an RC36 PC2 manual, dated 2000. Which is perhaps totally irrelevant, or not.

mikehud
    Free Member

Hi Slowoldgit. That might be most helpful. How can I get a copy from you? Mike.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Put an email in your profile, once I’ve seen it you can take it down. My plan would be to get your street address and mail you my printed copy. You can scan it in and mail it back to me. OK?

slowoldgit
    Free Member

There was a chap, Ex-Pace, doing servicing. His business is ‘Fork English’, in Pickering, I think. He has the Pace kit. If he’s still going you’d best get a service by him. 01 751 476 815 is the number I have, from a few years ago.

flap_jack
    Free Member

Have EVO and EVO2, not sure if that’s any help…

Gary_M
    Free Member

Can highly recommend Tim at fork English. Did an amazing job on my rc36 forks a couple of years ago. New decals and also got a set of carbon fork braces off him for a good price.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Mike – you have mail.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Pace rc36 evo3 manual’ is closed to new replies.