Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • pace cycles
  • ceebee
    Free Member

Anyone any ideas whats happening at Pace cycles ? the website says new range coming soon , but its been saying that since jan 2014.

bearnecessities

Think this was done only recently on bike forum…hang on..

Yup, there you go.

Quite a nice thread.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/pace

CountZero

That 853 frame looks tasty!

benji
    Free Member

The RC127 has been sent to production, so shouldn’t be long before it’s available.

mattbee

Took them a while to gather up all the remains of the snapped previous models and weld them into something new.

I used to love Pace stuff, but however pretty the newer (post square tube) stuff is it’s hardly got a great reputation.

Speshpaul

” it’s hardly got a great reputation. “
    I think you’ll find they have they have a great reputation for breaking 😆

shredder
    Free Member

Dreadful customer service from a dreadful company made a mistake once and never again.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Having suffered poor product and even worse service, I’m in the “once bitten, twice shy” camp.

Thought that had finally caught up with them and they’d gone pop.

ceebee
    Free Member

Thanks guys, got to say my experience with my rc 305 has been great ,so still hoping to see some new stuff from them.

boriselbrus
    Free Member

My experience of Pace means I’m more likely to buy from Dave Hinde…

takisawa2

The RC129 looked lovely, some really nice attention to detail.
    I very nearly bought one in that cream colour, but went for a Niner instead. It was fairly heavy for the money, & the matching rigid fork was hideous. The one-peice bar & stem looked nice. 🙂

I had a 303 many years ago, & that was a mixed bag. In the mood it was brilliant, could be chucked around like a big BMX, but for pootling around it was too stiff for me.
    They had a big problem with the 303 cracking though. Shame.

Not sure about the FS (405 ?), as never tried one.

I wish them luck, whoever had the input on the 129 clearly knew their stuff, just a shame it didn’t become a hit.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘pace cycles’ is closed to new replies.