Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • P7 vs Crush?
  • javpc
    Free Member

Hey.
    Had my heart set on the cush as it looked like a bike that i could use for most things but unfortunately when it came to a time where my wallet would alow me to get one i find out they are unavailable till September so my question is this, p7? A good hardcover hardtail? Can i use it to ride most styles? Will it handle pretty much whatever i chuck at it? My other option was a mondraker, what are your thoughts on those hardtails?
    Any advice appreciated
    Thanks

coatesy
    Free Member

Pretty sure we’ve got most options/versions of the Crush in stock at Sunset in Cardiff, check our website or give us a call on 02920371321.

wiggles
    Free Member

P7 is steel and therefore better than a crush 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    javpc
    Free Member

Coatesy do u have it in atomic orange with blue decals as a medium?

godzilla
    Free Member

P7 All day.

stevedoc
    Free Member

P7 all day long even if it costs twice as much , had both and the P7 is worlds apart

wl
    Free Member

Got the P7 and it’s mint. I use it for everything, from 30+ milers in the Pennines through to slow, steep techy and cheeky stuff in Calderdale. It’s a very fun bike to ride, and it’s comfortable enough for several hours in the saddle (though not quite as comfy as a full-sus, obviously). My nephew rides a 2016 Crush and that’s nice too. Slightly lighter than my P7, but I prefer mine. Can’t speak for the 2017 Crush, but I’m guessing that’s also a great bike (mag reviews love it). Geometry is just sorted on the P7 – long and low, good with a tiny stem, slack enough for steep stuff.

javpc
    Free Member

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for all the advice. I went with the P7 in the end. Great recommendation . Love it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘P7 vs Crush?’ is closed to new replies.