Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • P and M, I screwed up!
  • Terrydactyl

I bought 2 boxes of porridge and 2 boxes of muesli (that Devon cereal company) to fill up my plastic kitched storage containers which wer5e half full.

hears the bad thing, I put the Muelsi in the porridge box and the porridge into the muesli box.

Not only that I shook ’em to get it all mixed!

Now I have about 50/50 porrige/muesli mix, so do I:-

A Eat it all as porridge, micowaved as normal
    B eat it all as Mueli with cold milk

Pook

porridge.

Dave.
    Free Member

Put the whole lot through a sieve.
    Might not split it completely but may get the bigger lumps out and make what’s left more porridgy…..?

fontmoss
    Free Member

def porridge, dry porridge with cold milk sounds like a bad idea. who knows maybe this will be the start of something new and amazing?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

porridge (just addapt the ammount of milk used)

50:50 porridge/museli was my staple diet at uni 🙂

hugorune

If you soak the mix in milk overnight it makes the porridge oats nice and soft. add some extra raisins and you’ve got a class breakfast.

IdleJon

Puesli?

Murridge?

chakaping
    Free Member

Feed it to a horse?

Junkyard
    Free Member

What do you think is the basic ingredient of muesli .. you know the mystery white crunchy oaty tasting ingredient?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Just eat it as Puesli.

Terrydactyl

OK, sounds like I will microwave it. its a bit like mixing diesel and petrol. I suppose as soon as there is room I could stick some more porridge in.

BigDummy
    Free Member

At some point presumably modern humans will lose the capacity for independent thought entirely and absolutely all decisions will be immediately opened to the internet collective for a group decision. At that point, human consciousness will have transcended the individual and the entire species will effectively be one giant brain, up a giant arse. 😉

Terrydactyl

We are the Borg, resistance is futile

oldgit
    Free Member

There’s always somwone off this site sat at home with a broken this or that, I’m sure one of them would split it up for you.

zaskar
    Free Member

It’s like mixing raw chicken and veg-how would you cook or treat it? -like chicken.

Well you’re not alone we’ve all done it but at least you’ll have a balanced diet now!

Terrydactyl

Piecework? If anyone wants to sort it then I would generously offer them 10% to cook/eat for temselves 🙂

fu_manchu
    Free Member

Personally I quite like raw oats and milk, tend to add some chopped banana, but would quite happily eat the mix 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘P and M, I screwed up!’ is closed to new replies.