Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ozric Tentacles
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Yeah, I know I’m a bit late to the party but I’ve just bought Jurassic Shift and it’s great. Is the rest of their stuff as good?

joolsburger
    Free Member

Try Erpland and Strageitude – Erpland is their best I reckon.

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Haven’t listened to strangeitude in 20 years. Fantastic stuff.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mikey74
    Free Member

Awesome basslines, on Jurassic Shift, anyway.

I’ve been meaning to get into them for years but never got round to it. I’m usually a metaller, but a hippy deep down :mrgreen:

racefaceec90

great band 😀

some classic live footage from glasto [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjRepfNezTs[/video]

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

Jurassic Shift, I’ve got that somewhere on CD. I’ll have to dig it out for a listen. Try a bit of Steve Hillage or Hawkwind. Someone recommended Ozric Tentacles to me because I like them.

sandboy

They used to be amazing at Megadog along with Eat Static. I just remember what great club nights they used to be!

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Thank you for this thread.

Listening to strangeitude on spotify now. Brought back loads of memories. Used to have loads of their artwork posted up around my bedsit back in the early 90s. I think they were one of those bands you kind of forget once you stop taking hallucinogens every day.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Lobed the Ozrics since around the time I got bitten by mountain bikes, used to have Jurassic Shift cassette on the Sony Bikeman!

Ed Wynne’s guitarery is the shizz.

They used to be amazing at Megadog along with Eat Static. I just remember what great club nights they used to be!

+100 😛

[video]http://youtu.be/8mb3b5PUcuI[/video]

mikey74
    Free Member

I think they were one of those bands you kind of forget once you stop taking hallucinogens every day.

Conversely, I haven’t taken hallucinogens for decades and it’s only now I’m getting into them.

corroded
    Free Member

+1 Erpland. Still listen to it, just don’t have dreads or a multi-coloured pullover any more.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ozric Tentacles’ is closed to new replies.