Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Oxfordshire evening rides?
  • bradley
    Free Member

Are there any?

gaberin
    Free Member

There is a tuesday night ride… i think.

JEngledow
    Free Member

What part of Oxfordshire are you interested in?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

The first rule of Toddler Fight Club is…

bradley
    Free Member

What part of Oxfordshire are you interested in?

I can travel, try me? I’m in Kidlington but don’t mind going up to 25 miles out.

JEngledow
    Free Member

I think there are a couple from Oxford or the Witney Mountainbike Club ride from the Windrush pub on Thursday nights.

bradley
    Free Member

Any idea on what time they meet JEngledow? Do you ride out at night at all?

wadsy76
    Free Member

There is group freewheeling I think they are called that ride from abingdon. Mainly road but they do MTB stuff too

bradley
    Free Member

I don’t mind road, I actually think I prefer road to MTB, but I do still enjoy MTB and as my fitness is getting better I enjoy MTB more and more.

wadsy76
    Free Member

null

fibre
    Free Member

A bunch of us “dreaming-tyres” do casual rides tuesday evenings locally, thursdays sometimes head further out, and always people out at the weekend. Friendly bunch of people just riding for the fun of it with a broad mix of bikes, normally at least 5+ people out every week. I stumbled upon them a few months back and they are happy for new people to come along.

PM\email if you want 🙂

pedalhead
    Free Member

Yep, Dreaming Tyres have various rides going on most weeks. Some of us even have road bikes and lycra 😉 . Fibre has given me your email address Bradley so I’ll drop you a note.

bradley
    Free Member

Awesome guys, i’m not massively fit, I can manage 25 miles of Christmas commons alright but not blindingly fast! Enjoy a long, steady road ride too more often than not (long being 50~, steady being avg of 14mph lol).

I’ll email both of you and maybe exchange some contact details, you can let me know of the next ride and then go from there, perhaps?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Oxfordshire evening rides?’ is closed to new replies.